Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help me find places to make my shoulder sore in near or around Swift Current.

Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Atman.01 View Post
    I saw what looks like a shooting range by the rail tracks that looked unique. Rummy PM'd me and gave me turn by turn directions and wouldn't you know it but there is a small but modest (and moist) range located in a little hovel off a stretch of land. I am planning on setting out with a 12ga and some of the finest ammo Cambodian Tire has in stock and I will report back on my progress. Thanks for all the tips.
    Is this range still open? I just bought my first rifle and I'm trying to find a range close to home (morse)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by B_Rayner View Post
    Is this range still open? I just bought my first rifle and I'm trying to find a range close to home (morse)
    Did you ever get an answer? We are in the area and are curious if there’s a spot to go...

Necro post bump; anyone know of a pistol/gun club in the Swift Current area?
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

Quote Originally Posted by Grain View Post
    Necro post bump; anyone know of a pistol/gun club in the Swift Current area?
    Another necro bump lol. I’m in town for work for a month or two

OK....this is an old thread, but if you are in the area again and are looking for a place for pistols and pistol calibre rifles, then look into the Garden Head gun club out near Gull Lake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12