Norinco 50BMG make it happen Canam? increase the numbers while we still can .

This is the only category of firearm that I would be willing to consider a Norinco-type provider.

My default setting is "I don't accept cheap crap", so I stick to brands like Daniel Defense, Glock, or Browning. I know I am going to upset people by this and I am sorry for that, but I frown upon brands I won't mention here.

That said, I have this opinion for firearms that I fire often, like common rifles. However, if I get into the market of .50 cal, it would be something that I would only fire max 100 rounds per year, even if I hit the range every month. So it does not seem very appealing to me to spend $5,000-$10,000 on a rifle that is going to see so little use.

Therefore, if there was ever a category of firearm that I would be willing to accept "budget" craftsmanship, it would be this one. When I pull out a pistol or AR or hunting rifle, I want to know that it is perfectly made, and is going to fire no matter what. When I bring a .50 cal out at the range, I would be quite okay knowing that it's "okay" quality.

Hi

Anyone who promotes the Mighty .50 BMG is music to my ears.

look at the thread .50bmg under precision rifles

If Norinco can break the ice of the 1 500 $ price tag then I am for it.

Welcome to the Jungle and to the Mother of all extreme Long Range Target or Hunting Shooting with the .50BMG

Hi

Anyone who promotes the Mighty .50 BMG is music to my ears.

look at the thread .50bmg under precision rifles

If Norinco can break the ice of the 1 500 $ price tag then I am for it.

Welcome to the Jungle and to the Mother of all extreme Long Range Target or Hunting Shooting with the .50BMG

What are They worth if the RCMP have there sights on it, its time to buy. I'd rather not pay $5000 for one yet, but for 1500 even if its a piece of Chinese scrap metal I'll buy.
Is there a website where you can find out what the RCMP have their sights on.

I don't know, after seeing the video of a Vulcan having a catastrophic and embedding the bolt into a guys shoulder, I'm not sure I'd be in for a "budget" 50 bmg.

Bring it on!! Bring it in!!!

The m99 50bmg Chinese goodness
450x161xsniper-cn-m99-1-tm.jpg.pagespeed.ic.lbAOfNJDRf.jpg

Or it's fugly cousin the m99b
450x154xcn-m99b-m06-tm.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZqDWeuZIRA.jpg

I don't know, after seeing the video of a Vulcan having a catastrophic and embedding the bolt into a guys shoulder, I'm not sure I'd be in for a "budget" 50 bmg.

Vulcan/Hesse/Blackthorne (same company) produce utter garbage and the owners of the company should be jailed and their guns should all be recalled , there has been many kabooms with their guns , they were not even tested with a proof loading at the factory . Norinco is miles ahead of those clowns im guessing, they make rifles like this for the Chinese military . I would never fire any 50bmg that hasn't been proof tested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom