7.62 x 39 bolt action rifle

Alphatrg22

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day,

I would like to know if you have any bolt action rifle in 7.62x39 as there are a lot of this ammo and would like to know if CZ has one (not a semi auto). As ammo is always a point of consideration in buying a firearm, I believe that there will be a demand for this type of rifle if they would be made available. You can continuously feed this rifle with readily available ammo. Thank you.

Don't forget that the CZ 527 has a .311 barrel. Which is compatible with the 7.62x39 ammo. The Ruger 's have a .308 barrel. Get the Burris Cz style medium ring mounts #420140 They work with a full size 3x9x 40 scope. The bolt clears the scope. Extra magazines are another issue? Glad I could help!!

Oh dagnabit, I'm going to have to inquire about one of those CZ 527's as well. Just watching Hickock45's review on it...that's a nifty little rifle...a must have for my collection, lol!

I will also chime in. I really love my CZ 527 carbine. It's a fun rifle to shoot and very accurate even with cheap surplus. Simple to clean a bolt action after a day at the range shooting corrosive.

My favourite feature is the set trigger.

If I can get my hands on the brass and some Barnes TSX for it, I plan to build some rounds for deer hunting with this little gem of a rifle.

I would like to pick up one of these CZ's as well, from all the positive feedback it looks like a keeper.
Any one know what the availability of magazines is like? looked around dealers websites and couldn't find any.

Don't forget that the CZ 527 has a .311 barrel. Which is compatible with the 7.62x39 ammo. The Ruger 's have a .308 barrel. Get the Burris Cz style medium ring mounts #420140 They work with a full size 3x9x 40 scope. The bolt clears the scope. Extra magazines are another issue? Glad I could help!!

Can you explain this?
The CZ 527 comes in 7.62x39 so why would the .311 barrel matter?

Thanks,

I thought that only a few of the early mini 30s had the .308 barrel and that they changed to .311 long ago? My CZ 527 won't reliably fire PMC bronze 7.62. About 1 in 4 light strikes.

And that is why RCBS dies come with a .308 and a .311 neck expander inserts. I have a relitively new Mini-30 also. And it is .308 bore. My Mini-30 has a ocasional light primer strike with no fireing! My CZ 858 never misses one! Thats with the green crate CZECH ammo. My CZ 527 I have only shot about 50 during barrel breakin and runs 100%

I just received a CZ 527 carbine in 7.62x39 from Reliable gun in Vancouver and they still had some on their website if anyone is interested!

I snagged a 527 Carbine in 7.62x39 from Reliable a while back - beautiful gun, well made. Super light set trigger too - so light I don't even use it, the normal trigger is still awesome. Depending on scope you get CZ does have 1.5" rings too for the extra bolt handle clearance - or just use the irons! I only shoot the Barnul ammo - pretty cheap and non corrosive.

Back
Top Bottom