Thread: Outstanding service fron MARSTAR !!

Outstanding service fron MARSTAR !!

To make a long story short, I bought a rifle from Marstar, For reasons I won't get into, the package was not opened, till much later, when it was opened there was a manufacturing defect. I called Marstar, described the problem, and then was asked if the rifle had been fired, it was not.
    I'm really writing this to emphasize the outstanding service I received from MARSTAR, In less than 24 hours they came back and offered me a full credit on the rifle, or a repair at their expense, This is after 3 months that the Ironclad Guarantee had expired !! I really think they went out of there way to make this right. I would like to thank everybody at MARSTAR including John and especially thank Edwin for his understanding and quick resolve. I think they really stepped up to the plate and supported the product, their company, and me.
    Thank You !!
    Last edited by Detective_Special; 03-13-2014 at 09:32 AM.

Marstar is awesome. I called them the other day because I needed my package buy a certain day the went out of there way to make sure my package was sent that day outstanding service great prices great people I will be a customer for life. Thanks to the gentleman man that helped me out I fought to get your name.

i agree they they are great to deal with never had a problem with them ,great service so far.

I just got my first rifle of my from marstar and it came through great! I called once just to check on it while my email was down and go a quick and easy update. After only a few short days it arrived in great condition. Thanks John! I'm glad I could share this first purchase experience with Marstar!

Bought with marstar before and had a good experience. Can't wait to get my next order, hoping it ships out soon!