Replacement Tavor Barrels: Guage of Interest

What Tavor barrels would you be interested in? Please only pick 1 answer, or #1 & #2

• Interest for NR length

Votes: 215 63.2%
  • Interest for CTAR length

Votes: 67 19.7%
  • Multiple barrels: post how many and what length

Votes: 60 17.6%
  • Not Interested in replacement barrels

Votes: 32 9.4%

• Total voters
definitely in if we could get the CTAR barrels as long as he can simply ship it to me and not have to send my tavor etc etc.

I'm interested in knowing that as well.

Really depends on the ammo you shoot. If you shoot norc .223/5.56, chances are you will wear your barrel out in under 20k rounds due to the inconsistancy of bullet diameter. If you shoot other decent ammo, about 50-75k rounds. But if you are like me you might want some sooner then later. Haha

Last edited:
Heavy barrel fluted would be killer! 18.5". Why would you want to go shorter? Bull pup!!! A fix for the super heavy pull trigger would be great too. But yes I would take one

Triggers are already available by timney.

Why go shorter? To look like a replica of the CTAR the idf uses.

Once again, a heavy barrel would be a custom jobby. Look at herron arms for that.

Lets at least start with some replacement barrels. If conversion kits are not made for the americans, they won't be made for handfull of needy canadians. In order to make a run of barrels a worth while proposition for IWI, the run must be no less than 100 barrels is what North Sylva said. We had a hard time getting 100 votes for NR length regular ones.

Lets at least start with some replacement barrels. If conversion kits are not made for the americans, they won't be made for handfull of needy canadians. In order to make a run of barrels a worth while proposition for IWI, the run must be no less than 100 barrels is what North Sylva said. We had a hard time getting 100 votes for NR length regular ones.

I see 120 votes for NR barrels. I will take one more (i.e 2 in total) if it makes it easier to order.

Back
Top Bottom