John's replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ya let the haters win. Probably better for your blood pressure and personal peace to take a hiatus. You were at least half the entertainment value on this site. We'll miss you. Take care John

Sorry John but never let them win, if you go they win! So hell with them, let the haters hate and make them chew their lips

You won't be missed, but then I would hazard a guess you're trolling for admiration or you would have left cold turkey and your replacement would introduce himself.

Best of luck John.
And the greatest of thanks to be the one that brought down the price on many guns.
Thank you for your contribution.
You will be missed
I wish Marstar will continue to flourish.

Actually, I think the vast majority would prefer to see Marstar flourish. Glad to see you will still have representation on CGN. Personally I got a kick out of your comments.

now you have more time to find those hard to get firearms in .

Thank you for the time you spent with us. Tell the newbie to have a hard heart and no sense of humor: answer questions and ask for private emails when addressing problems.... but that's just my suggestion.

By the way: it is worth saying twice...

Thank you for the time you spent with us. Tell the newbie to have a hard heart and no sense of humor: answer questions and ask for private emails when addressing problems.... but that's just my suggestion.

My two first guns ever where from marstar. I even drove to your place to save shipping. I added some parts last minute and your staff was very acomodating. Will buy from again!

Thanks for all your efforts... Sad to see you go as some of the dumb questions and comments on here *needed* sarcastic answers.... I will miss the entertainment value.

Just came up from the gun room and Marstar is responsible for about half the contents t-33 / sks / norinco pistols rifles and shotguns. A few bargain pistols and many milsurps from your vault and not to mention my military discount. I have also purchased hard to find gun parts/slings/stocks etc. There is also lots of info on the site about firearms. Your banter with the half- wits is priceless. You should not argue with the shallow gene pool inbread types as you will probably need a gaviscon.

John,

Best wishes, so sorry to see you go. But I can understand; undeserving trash-talk ... who needs it ?? Certainly not you.
Thank-you for boosting the gun population across Canada and providing employment for the folks in your Eastern Ontario region.

God Bless,
Ed in Kelowna
a Marstar fan and customer

Going to miss your occasional stories. Said it before... you'd be a very interesting guy to have a few drinks with...

You won't be missed, but then I would hazard a guess you're trolling for admiration or you would have left cold turkey and your replacement would introduce himself.

x2

With the utmost respect John, just go. You drag drama on longer than a bunch of middle school girls. A lot of gun nuts like you. A lot don't. Just stop and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom