Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: John's replacement

Sorry ya let the haters win. Probably better for your blood pressure and personal peace to take a hiatus. You were at least half the entertainment value on this site. We'll miss you. Take care John
    Gun Control: If there's a gun involved I want to control it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    I'm Sure We Haven't Heard The Last Of Him !
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

BANNED
    Sorry John but never let them win, if you go they win! So hell with them, let the haters hate and make them chew their lips

BANNED
    You won't be missed, but then I would hazard a guess you're trolling for admiration or you would have left cold turkey and your replacement would introduce himself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Best of luck John.
    And the greatest of thanks to be the one that brought down the price on many guns.
    Thank you for your contribution.
    You will be missed
    I wish Marstar will continue to flourish.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Keep up the good job John! Don't let the idiots here get to you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Actually, I think the vast majority would prefer to see Marstar flourish. Glad to see you will still have representation on CGN. Personally I got a kick out of your comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    now you have more time to find those hard to get firearms in .
    Thank you for the time you spent with us. Tell the newbie to have a hard heart and no sense of humor: answer questions and ask for private emails when addressing problems.... but that's just my suggestion.

By the way: it is worth saying twice...

Thank you for the time you spent with us. Tell the newbie to have a hard heart and no sense of humor: answer questions and ask for private emails when addressing problems.... but that's just my suggestion.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

My two first guns ever where from marstar. I even drove to your place to save shipping. I added some parts last minute and your staff was very acomodating. Will buy from again!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Thanks for all your efforts... Sad to see you go as some of the dumb questions and comments on here *needed* sarcastic answers.... I will miss the entertainment value.

CGN Regular
    Just came up from the gun room and Marstar is responsible for about half the contents t-33 / sks / norinco pistols rifles and shotguns. A few bargain pistols and many milsurps from your vault and not to mention my military discount. I have also purchased hard to find gun parts/slings/stocks etc. There is also lots of info on the site about firearms. Your banter with the half- wits is priceless. You should not argue with the shallow gene pool inbread types as you will probably need a gaviscon.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast