Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: John's replacement

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Hi John:

Actually, I think the vast majority would prefer to see Marstar flourish. Glad to see you will still have representation on CGN. Personally I got a kick out of your comments.
    Second this!!
    curiosity may have killed the cat....but at least the Lil bigger died knowing..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    John: I'm sorry to see you go, as I sense that we (collectively) have driven you off. I don't always agree with the tone of your comebacks, but I do agree with the sense of frustration you must have in dealing with some members of the public.

You've been very good with me since the early days, and I want to wish you well and enjoy your later years

I got the SKS and Ammo Crate deal from Marstar, went flawless. Told several people I know about it, they bought the same deal, it went flawless. I'd buy from them again.

Some of the questions that were fielded towards Marstar that were moronic had me puzzled as to how those people got their PALs or if they had one to begin with.
    __________________________________________________ ______
    guns are like horses; feeding and accessorizing them is the expensive part!

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Hmmm. Guess I hit a little close to home, eh? Get back to me when you've actually had a transaction so you have something to base an opinion on.
    Says the guy with a negative feedback. How many users on this site with feedback scores like yours have negatives? Not many. Let me guess, "it was all his fault". Add my numbers to your count for the record, if you can count past your fingers and toes.

I for one am not sad to see the (is it fourth now?) thread about John leaving. He sounds like a 16 year old girl threatening to leave home. "I'm gonna go now!" "See me leaving CGN?" "I'll do it" etc. If his skin was that thin in the service industry, it's probably best for him in the long run. It takes a certain type of individual to deal with the public nowadays, and if you don't have it, pass the torch for the sake of your business and the rest of your employees. A good chunk of the negative comments or "complaint threads" posted in this section were valid issues, yet were treated like the rest of the trolling $hitheads with sarcasm and disdain. Not to mention the bandwagoning from fanboys. Anyways, it is what it is. Peopled take their hobbies so emotionally (and irrationally), but you would be hard pressed to see this kind of love for a business owner in any other sector. The gun industry is a weird one. Good luck in your travels John, I hope the new John has thicker skin and the courtesy (and intelligence) to recognize that no customer is worth losing from avoidable insulting and condescending behaviour. And he makes better use of the lock thread feature.

Never a problem with Marstar here, be a shame to see you go, say it ain't so,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    As promised some weeks ago I will no longer post or reply to questions on CGN....

It would seem that most would rather see Marstar vanish altogether, sorry to disappoint you....

One of our employees will be taking over for me, be gentle with him he is still innocent....
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Some customers ARE idiots and ARE worth loosing, so.... sad to see you go John, I hope John Two will be as similar. However, if I may, please do not have John Three if it comes to that. Please take the step towards a... wait for it.... wait for it.... a Johnny FIVE!!! No disassemble Stephanie, Johnny 5 is alive!!! (Didn't want to read the giberish, did someone beat me to it?)

john, been a pleasure.

internet whiners will get the best of anyone in the long haul.
    Help stop the Trudeau Dictatorship. www.Pierre4PM.ca

Wait, let me get this straight.. Is he just talking about not being the rep for Marstar on CGN anymore? I mean, Marstar isn't shutting down or anything right? Because I just ordered a couple of guns and they haven't even been mailed yet. Why does he say that some people would like Marstar to vanish? It seems that the customer service is pretty good.
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SIGP2101's Avatar
    Most pathetic thread ever existed on CGN.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    Some customers ARE idiots and ARE worth loosing, so.... sad to see you go John, I hope John Two will be as similar. However, if I may, please do not have John Three if it comes to that. Please take the step towards a... wait for it.... wait for it.... a Johnny FIVE!!! No disassemble Stephanie, Johnny 5 is alive!!! (Didn't want to read the giberish, did someone beat me to it?)
    >Calls some customers idiots.
    >Immediately misspells "losing".

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.