John's replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnone

Expired Business
As promised some weeks ago I will no longer post or reply to questions on CGN....

It would seem that most would rather see Marstar vanish altogether, sorry to disappoint you....

One of our employees will be taking over for me, be gentle with him he is still innocent....
John

463.gif

KIDDING, You guys are awesome :)

As promised some weeks ago I will no longer post or reply to questions on CGN....

It would seem that most would rather see Marstar vanish altogether, sorry to disappoint you....

One of our employees will be taking over for me, be gentle with him he is still innocent....
John

Hi John:

Actually, I think the vast majority would prefer to see Marstar flourish. Glad to see you will still have representation on CGN. Personally I got a kick out of your comments.

now you have more time to find those hard to get firearms in .

ppsh41 in 9mm semi , hint hint .

im gonna miss ya .

Ahh John, you let the haters win. Bummer. You have my business (mind you, you have to share my meager dollars with a few other dealers, lol), and I hope you return as a regular guy, even if you are leaving as a Marstar rep on this site.

I miss you already, goodbye my love...
movies_dumb_and_dumber_10.jpg

SHHH...Just go...

I have been a long time Marstar customer, and will continue to be so. Sorry to see you go into 'silent mode' johnone, I must admit to rather enjoying some of your replies here on CGN...

All the best!

Cheers
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom