Johntwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

johntwo

Expired Business
As most of you know, johnone has taken a break from posting on CGN.

I will be taking over for him, so please feel free to post here or send me PMs if you have any questions or comments. I will try my best to answer them as soon as possible.

-johntwo

Edit:

Thanks for the warm welcome from most of you, here are a few quick answers.
Yes my name is John
No I am not johnone using another account, I made this account in January to use for shot show.
As far as what is coming in and when, we have had too many delays and issues to know for sure.
As new stuff arrives I will be happy to let everyone know.
Please note I can also be reached by e-mail at john2@marstar.ca

Last edited:
What an original handle (not!)

Welcome aboard you can generate as much __________ <insert your favorite adverb here> as John one did,,

Johntwo
I understand that a container of pistols is coming in. Will you have any of the 9mm Tokarevs in there?
Thanks!

Thanks for coming on, Johntwo.

An update on general Norinco firearm supply, when you'll get more or different models, spare parts, magazines, etc would be greatly appreciated.

SSOOOO!!! Recently joined, not enough posts, and no feedback score? I don't think we can take you seriosly?? Are you a real person??

Nice to see u over here.

Could you please find out my question? I have been waiting for the call (since yesterday afternoon) or email (since Tuesday night) regarding to a missing item (AR LOW PROFILE REAR FLIP-UP SIGHT) with my recent AR purchase.

Welcome...and I thought Johntwo was fairly clever...but then I'm a simple guy...

Nice to see u over here.

Could you please find out my question? I have been waiting for the call (since yesterday afternoon) or email (since Tuesday night) regarding to a missing item (AR LOW PROFILE REAR FLIP-UP SIGHT) with my recent AR purchase.

And so it begins....lol.

Welcome Johntwo! I hope you do your best to keep Marstar the most entertaining forum on CGN!

As most of you know, johnone has taken a break from posting on CGN.

I will be taking over for him, so please feel free to post here or send me PMs if you have any questions or comments. I will try my best to answer them as soon as possible.

-johntwo

Don't forget to bold everything.

Probably as real as you (with only 200 posts and no feedback!) seriously!

That was actually rather funny considering Gub basically repeated a line FROM Johnone.

I would like to see what position and title you have with Marstar? After all you are speaking on behalf of johnone? Are you not??

The title is clear "Johntwo"

The position is: reply to CGN, not be Johnone in Title.

This will be interesting to see evolve. It's also rather entertaining to see that rather than dump CGN all together, Marstar has put effort towards trying to change its communication method. Me thinks CGN is just worth too much to "drop" as Johnone has said before.

I don't see the point of this. Same company under a different name.
I d welcome a real change in customer service instead of a change from one to two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom