Underfold 10-22 stocks arrived

If anyone knows the exact measurement I'd love to know. If it's not far off it wouldn't be hard to figure something out.

24.25" with the underfold stock folded.

I was thinking about mounting a buffer tube bracket or something, with a stubby buffer tube (does that exist?) to the back of the stock because it wouldnt interefere with the folder as long as its not too wide or too long.

I ended up putting an 18" 10/22 TD in the underfold stock because Im not really comfortable with frankenstein mods.

I have them working on it already! But dont tell anyone, its still secret....

514bd108afa96f6bcf000029.jpg

So can someone please confirm that a takedown 18.5" barrel remains non-restricted when folded? Looking to pick one of these up soon but definitely only if it's NR after installing the stock

So can someone please confirm that a takedown 18.5" barrel remains non-restricted when folded? Looking to pick one of these up soon but definitely only if it's NR after installing the stock

Folded length with an 18.5" barrel 10/22 TD is over 26".

Confirmed non-restricted.

Hi! I really like the look of this stock. What is the difference between the angled and straight models though? Is the angled better for use with a scope and the straight with iron sights maybe? Please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom