Underfold 10-22 stocks arrived

Omg. Still no black straight? I'm pulling my hair out here. What little I have left. Are these on the horizon? Tell Adnan he owes me one.

Hadn't seen either of these threads when...

You guys are fast! Lol.

Boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Really happy with the way this turned out. The stock has snug and tight fit and there isn't much play on the underfolder. Installation was really easy although I did need to drill some plastic out of the takedown screw whole on the receiver stock piece.

Everything easily fits, with room to spare, in the factory Ruger bag, without taking the scope off (VERY pleased about that).

muztde.jpg

bbr6e.jpg

2cg0wep.jpg

ery3d4.jpg

wro0gh.jpg

Ruger 10/22 Takedown, 16" threaded stainless steel barrel with fiber optic sights and Mini 14 style flash hider - from IRunGuns
Picatinny rail mount - from HiCal
Vortex Crossfire II - from another site sponsor
10/22 Takedown underfold stock and a Hogue grip - from HiCal
Battledyne 10/22 Mag - from HiCal

Very nice! These are a nice stock arent they? Better put a tape measure on that together & folded, you need to be over 26"/ 660mm to be non restricted!

How's you cheek weld with the stock down there and the optic?

Really happy with the way this turned out. The stock has snug and tight fit and there isn't much play on the underfolder. Installation was really easy although I did need to drill some plastic out of the takedown screw whole on the receiver stock piece.

Everything easily fits, with room to spare, in the factory Ruger bag, without taking the scope off (VERY pleased about that).

muztde.jpg

bbr6e.jpg

2cg0wep.jpg

ery3d4.jpg

wro0gh.jpg

Ruger 10/22 Takedown, 16" threaded stainless steel barrel with fiber optic sights and Mini 14 style flash hider - from IRunGuns

If this gun has a 16 inch barrel it is now a restricted, the overall length will be under 26 and its not legal to carry or shoot anywhere but at a range but im sure you know that

muztde.jpg

bbr6e.jpg

2cg0wep.jpg

ery3d4.jpg

wro0gh.jpg

I hope you dont mind me posting in your forum (if you do please delete this) but these stocks are wicked! Im going to order a few for myself from you guys. (we do not sell them)

Steve

muztde.jpg

bbr6e.jpg

2cg0wep.jpg

ery3d4.jpg

wro0gh.jpg

Very nice set up, makes me want to do the same to my stock 10/22 takedown.

Back
Top Bottom