My TRUE story with MARSTAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sence posting here re OP's message ....

The OP has proven he does not read e-mails from marstar so why would he re visit this thread ...

Marstar has always bombarded ( compared with others ) me with e-mails updating me with order status, and right there on the bottom of each is exactly what they "think" I ordered .. OP was asleep at the switch ..his "fail" JMHO

One time I bought soup at restaurant and it was so hot that I had to blow on each spoonful before slurping it up! Eventually the soup cooled down and I was able to eat the rest without blowing on it.

Might I suggest a nice chilled melon soup, or perhaps a nice gazpacho, thus saving the embarrassment of blowing on your soup in public, not to mention the ensuing slurping that is sure to follow. Also, no owies! To OP, have patience. I have had orders that were screwed up from other suppliers, got wrong gun just last week, although it worked out in my favor, still, mistakes happen. I don't let the mistake determine my opinion of a business, but how they rectify the situation speaks volumes.

That is the worst example of grammar I have seen in a long time lol. I ordered a Tula sks with hardwood stock from marstar recently and it came within a week with every thing I expected. I even made one call to them just to check on it and other than the fact that the poor fella sounded like he could use another coffee it was excellent service lol.

My true MARSTAR story: I just went to their website and poked around and did not find anything that I want or need.

So I sent them an email asking them to reimburse me for the bandwidth I just used up.

Will let you know what happens.

1, Feb 28, Friday: ordered a PIZZA and a POP for PIZZA via telephone.

2, Mar 11, Tuesday: picked up the PIZZA. Found no POP, checked the invoice no charge for the POP. Emailed Marstar about this.

3, Mar 13, Thursday: no respond from Marstar. Called Marstar. A gentleman checked and said no POP in the orignal order, have to place another order for the POP and pay the delivery fee. I didn't want to pay the delivery fee becuase I did order the POP with the PIZZA and Marstar made mistaken. The gentleman tried to call his manager and his manage was busy on the phone, and he would call me back.

4, Mar 15, Saturday, actually should be Mar 14, Friday because of the weekend. So far no email or call from Marstar for further informaion.

I love my new PIZZA from Marstar, and thank them for the good finish and price.

I rewrote it for you :) IF IT AIN'T ON THE BILL..........

1, Feb 28, Friday: ordered a PIZZA and a POP for PIZZA via telephone.

2, Mar 11, Tuesday: picked up the PIZZA. Found no POP, checked the invoice no charge for the POP. Emailed Marstar about this.

3, Mar 13, Thursday: no respond from Marstar. Called Marstar. A gentleman checked and said no POP in the orignal order, have to place another order for the POP and pay the delivery fee. I didn't want to pay the delivery fee becuase I did order the POP with the PIZZA and Marstar made mistaken. The gentleman tried to call his manager and his manage was busy on the phone, and he would call me back.

4, Mar 15, Saturday, actually should be Mar 14, Friday because of the weekend. So far no email or call from Marstar for further informaion.

I love my new PIZZA from Marstar, and thank them for the good finish and price.

I rewrote it for you :) IF IT AIN'T ON THE BILL..........

Why would you order Pizza from Marstar? Pizza places are much better to order pizza from.......no wonder you didnt get your pop, surprised you even got a pizza!!

Laugh2 Laugh2

got this cool rechargeable vacuum with my visa points but lost the charger emailed marstar but they were out of stock and never emailed me back been waiting for 2 years

got this cool rechargeable vacuum with my visa points but lost the charger emailed marstar but they were out of stock and never emailed me back been waiting for 2 years
That's funny but all joking ashide marsrar is aawesome great prices great products people just need a little patience people forget about catalog days when it would take month's to get items

To the morons..... go to yuk-yuks if your trying to be funny. What's the point your trying to make in all these posts? Go ahead and comment about my : grammer, calling your morons, etc. If you have nothing to say about the post , maybe , just maybe stay quiet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom