Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Score slug 32

I had very good results with my 14" cyl bore super nova. Even at 100m.
    I think the accuracy comes from the brenneke design
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

I would love to try them but the shipping cost for a couple boxes to Ontario is hard to justify.

Agreed.

Free shipping that Kate offers on Score slugs is quite a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by lanis View Post
    Agreed.

Free shipping that Kate offers on Score slugs is quite a problem.
    Yes it is an amazing deal. Be a shame to buy all those slugs to find out they don't shoot well in my gun. Each shotgun is different just like rifles. I am going to wait until I need target loads and maybe add a few boxes to my order.

Excellent ammo. 3-4 inch groups at 100m with a Hatsan and red dot.

I got this same ammo today and tried it on my Remington 870 Supermag and on the long barrel that took in 31/2. but I found the buck shot which is 31/2 inches is just way to powerful in recoil. The slug from Winchester was just way too expensive. But this was cheaper and accurate even at 100 yards and the recoil isn't bad. I enjoyed the shotgun even more today. definitely will stick with this for the range.

CGN Regular
    Agreed. Decently priced and deadly accurate.

CGN Regular
    The price went up a little to $179 I think when I bought them a few months ago. Not thrilled about that, but I still bought them anyway and even so the price is still decent for a great slug. I'll be buying them again when my slug stock gets a little low.

Expired Business Member
    I've had a lot of customers say how accurate the slugs are at 100 yds, and also very low felt recoil. These slugs are an awesome product! We have both 1oz and 1 1/8oz slugs in stock, caseloads ship free. We also do mixed cases of 1oz and 1 1/8oz slugs, and also mixed slug/Challenger 00 Buckshot caseloads.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theayeman View Post
    The price went up a little to $179 I think when I bought them a few months ago. Not thrilled about that, but I still bought them anyway and even so the price is still decent for a great slug. I'll be buying them again when my slug stock gets a little low.
    They're $174 including shipping - Score's prices went up a little earlier this year. They're still well under $1 per slug, a plinking price for a non-plinking-quality product.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast