Thread: It's time for another one of those Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! threads...

It's time for another one of those Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! threads...

So Jerry and I have been batting this back and forth since just before Xmas, mostly because he needed a firmed up date on when I was going to actually BUY (life sucks when you spend a long string out of town, only to be followed up by more out of town) but I finally managed to load up my prepaid credit card (I use it for all my online purchases. Not much point scamming a card with no balance, right?) because my bank still doesn't do EMT.

Jerry lets me know the stock is in and ready to go while I'm out on a service run. I let him know what's going on on my end, and he says "No problem. I'll hold it for you." +100 awesome points right there.

I finally get some shop days lined up where I can slack off and run a few errands here and there. I head to the cheque cashing place where I got the card (I do it this way to avoid impulse buying) and load up. Called Jerry, left a message because the poor guy is literally SWAMPED. No less than 10 minutes later, he calls me back, takes down my credit card info and tells me it'll be in the mail before the week is out.

Well, today I got home from work, and sitting by the fridge inside the front door (my girlfriend was home when the mail man stopped by the building) is a box. Inside that box was my Choate M1A/M14 stock. Being worse than a kid at christmas, I tear through the tape and plastic wrap to get at my new stock and drop my Nork into it. Perfect fit. The only thing I might have to do is change out the buttstock for something that has a riser, but that remains to be seen once I get the scope mount and optics.

This guy is going to get my business again for sure when I finally decide what caliber I want to rebarrel my old Savage 110 in.

If you've had any reservations about dealing with him. Put them to rest. THIS GUY IS AWESOME!

Supporting Dealer
    Thanks for your kind thoughts. Was great doing business with you too.

Enjoy

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

I bothered him several times about a Sightron scope that needs some tweeking by the custom shop for my application and he put up with a million questions (and a couple of "I've changed my mind on which reticle I want") without ever asking for a commitment or deposit. I'm now eagerly awaiting delivery and looking forward to a summer of Field Target with my dream scope!!!! If the scope is half as good as the buying experience I'll be a happy cmper. Nothing but positive things to say about him .

I've dealt with Jerry a few times over the last few years. (Although not as many as I'd like) His site is great for ideas and info. Spent some time on the phone with him a couple years ago, and it totally revamped my thinking on precision/long range shooting. Latest one from him is a 16" McGowen SS barrel for my Savage. He was a little perplexed by the 16" but never slowed him down ordering it for me. Great guy to deal with, and a great retailer on the site.

Definitely A+ service. Just finished putting my new toy together. Got a choate varmint stock and farrel base and rings for my remington. Depending on how this work goes this year I may be able to do another project next year and Jerry will be the guy I go to.