Thank you Marstar for the Norinco CQ special.

Thread: Thank you Marstar for the Norinco CQ special.

Tags: None

flyrrad said:

Thumbs up Thank you Marstar for the Norinco CQ special.

Wanna say THANK YOU to Marstar for putting an AR in my possession. Didn't think of myself as an AR kinda guy, but when I saw the price, I had to have it.

Then I read mixed reviews (here) about cosmetic flaws and such..... so I watched a load of YouTube videos .... and figured for $600 ya can't go wrong....

Received it today, and gotta say the finish is better than I expected (from some reviews here).

Now, what else you have for me? LOL!

I exist solely for comedic relief..... oh, and drugs!

QuickDraw16 said:
    I just wish I had my restricted license... waiting for summer to challenge the course.
    They who give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -Ben Franklin
    One cannot successfully legislate an object to control an action. QuickDraw16

RedHornet said:
    flyrad is it the 10.5 inch or 14.5" barrel?
    thanks

flyrrad said:
    14.5" barrel, its currently on their website

https://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/produ...roductid=75213
    I exist solely for comedic relief..... oh, and drugs!
  5. vansicle said:
    I agree, way to go Marstar...Didn't used to have any AR's now I have 2, 1 from each sale.....

jeff2125 said:
    Yes ,I agree Too ... I Have 2 Also One Rock River M4 and One New Norinco CQ-A 10 inch in the Mail , For The Price The Norinco you Can NOT Go Wrong.

jeff2125 said:
    thank you JOHN(2) and FRANK from marstar you are top notch

Moparman1303 said:
    Pictures!

lefty said:
    Mine also arrived today. Thats 4 ARs for me currently. 2x Armalite and 2x Norinco. Been buying from Marstar for years, and happy to continue.
    Lefty describes the fact that I am a southpaw. It certainly does not reflect my political leanings. :D

eb12130123 said:
    How much do they charge for taxes?

Shipping and handling?

Thanks