Thank you Marstar for the Norinco CQ special.

I could not resist jumping into the AR fold with this deal either. Thank you Marstar for not only offering a great deal, but for an amazing turn around time. I could hardly believe how quickly it was at my door from the day I ordered it. Ordered April 30th and was in my hands on May 9th.

And for under 600 bucks I could not be happier. Yes its a a little rough around the edges but who cares for that kind of money. Fires reliably and straight, AND I still have cash to customize it and buy ammunition.

Cheers Marstar!

Hi CAN ANYBODY HELP ? I NEED TOO FIT MY MAGPUL MOE FORARM ON THE NORC 10.5 INCH . DOES IT NEED A LOT OF SANDING OFF.
THANKS

I'm told a dremel rotary tool is your best bet. Sorry I can't offer any real advice other than to google or post in a different forum. My buddy is going to do mine for me as he's already done a couple.

This deal just got me into the AR market as well, was thinking of buying one next year but when I saw the price I watched a lot of video reviews and bought it. I just got it the other day and heading out tomorrow to test it out. Thanks Marstar!

Hi CAN ANYBODY HELP ? I NEED TOO FIT MY MAGPUL MOE FORARM ON THE NORC 10.5 INCH . DOES IT NEED A LOT OF SANDING OFF.
THANKS

it will need quite a bit of it

In my case I ended up sanding the bottom part only at the front "ring". I could sand/file the rear part as well (all around) as the delta ring can't move very far forward but it seemd to be holding tight anyway so I'll probably leave it alone.

Heres's my take on the CQA:

I was hesitant between building one from the ground up or heavily upgraded a Norc, let's just say the pricing on the CQA simplified the decision

cqa_zps990c0e8d.jpg

list of parts:
-Norinco CQA base rifle
-Magpul BIUS rear sight
-Magpul CTR stock
-Magpul MOE handguards
-Magpul MVG forward grip
-Ergo grip tactical deluxe
-Elzetta ZFH 1500 light mount
-Fenix PD-35 light
-Rainier arms raptor charging handle
-Tapco single point sling mount
-Phase 5 extended bolt release
-Geissele rapid fire trigger
-Battle arms short throw safety

Still waiting on the optic from another sponsor (Lucid HD7)

I was hesitant between building one from the ground up or heavily upgraded a Norc, let's just say the pricing on the CQA simplified the decision

list of parts:
-Norinco CQA base rifle
-Magpul BIUS rear sight
-Magpul CTR stock
-Magpul MOE handguards
-Magpul MVG forward grip
-Fenix PD-35 light

That's pretty cool, never seen a light mount like that before.

cqa_zps990c0e8d.jpg

list of parts:
-Norinco CQA base rifle
-Magpul BIUS rear sight
-Magpul CTR stock
-Magpul MOE handguards
-Magpul MVG forward grip
-Fenix PD-35 light

How on earth did you get that handguard on? I couldn't get mine on without some "modifications".

i just placed an order for one of these and was wondering if anyone can help me with a couple things. this is my first time ordering a firearm online and was wondering if theres anything i must do once getting the firearm like calling in somewhere. my range normally takes care of everything when i get a firearm from them. i know i have too get an att to bring it to the range as well and just wondering if i gotta go to the range todo that or can i call it in? and do you get your paperwork saying your the owner of the firearm once it shows up at your door or does that paper come later on in the mail.

It tends to Vary Slightly but in general you will receive a notice from the CFO saying Marstar has sold you the firearm. Then you may receive the registration for the firearm, or the firearm first, either way you need both before you can take it to the range. (As I gave up reading and waiting for C42 someone can correct the next part if it has changed). If the firearm is being delivered to a Post Office you will need a STATT to get it home from the Post Office. This, is usually just a call followed by an email. Then your LTATT(if you already have restricted this is already in place) to take it to the range. If you have other restricted the CFO will have most of what they need, if not you had better give them a call to give them the range info etc.

Enjoy the AR, don't barbie it up too much, they are beautiful in their natural form!

Back
Top Bottom