Show us your CQA

1941553_10152318795685953_88751995_o.jpg

Super nice pictures. Coming with the year of 2015, we ordered two CQs: One from Marstar, one from other sponsor, slightly different model with 1:7" twist rate. Would be great to feel the differences / no similarities within one family:) Wish Marstar could process the order up to their pars:) eager to put some rounds through them.

Old thread, but I figured I would post a pic of my newly aquired cq-a. Ordered an NCstar triangular key mod forend and installed it immediately. I also have an M9 bayonet a friend in North Carolina gave me a few years ago I just had to try..... ☺

20151205_232229_zpsu3t2hfme.jpg

Old thread, but I figured I would post a pic of my newly aquired cq-a. Ordered an NCstar triangular key mod forend and installed it immediately. I also have an M9 bayonet a friend in North Carolina gave me a few years ago I just had to try..... ☺

20151205_232229_zpsu3t2hfme.jpg

That's a beast of a bayonet eh? I got one for my take on a trench shotgun.

out of the box cleaned and oiled ready for the range to melt.

I just rolled some tears. If my old hunting lab Diesel had a twin that would be it. I imagine the quality of these rifles should be top notch being the number of them showing up in Syria and other conflicts would demand mil spec quality of Norinco.----Dieseldog!

It's a cerakote job by team squirrel designs. Also Microslicked the bolt carrier. It's run extra smooth since. I kinda want one fo the new CQAs with all the fancy ambi stuff.

-chris

Back
Top Bottom