M14 clinic in Montreal?

Big_Bear

I keep hearing great things about your clinics and I'd love to attend one. I'm a bit far to take advantage of your evening drop-in sessions. Any plans to make the trip to Quebec? How about Cornwall ;)
Heck I'd drive to Kingston.
Thanks for doing what you do!

I would also be interested in a M14 clinic closer to Montreal. I'd probably be willing to go as far as Cornwall and Kingston too as Big Bear stated !!

Cheers,
QuebecVFR

I just cancelled to Trenton Clinic for 15-16 March because of a sensitive situation.

My schedule for the coming spring is really tight. I used to deliver clinics outside Ottawa at the Vankleek Hill Gun Club when John St. Amour of Marstar was able to get the club for us. He's a busy guy.

Anyways, I don't even know what my calendar is like right now because of my retirement from the classroom after 30 June. In the past we have never been able to book a classroom/portable/gun clubhouse to have me over to do an M14 clinic.

Cheers,
Barney

I was scheduled for the trenton clinic. I happen to be a member of the vankleek hill gun club. Anything I can do to try and make this happen? Let me know

I would be up for a clinic in Vankleek hill and I'm sure at lest two of my friends would be too. I understand the circumstances surrounding the cancelation of the Trenton clinic but was still really bummed out. Was looking forward to that for two months.

As always Barney's clinics are an insane value, we just need to have more of them!

In for a clinic in MTL and would probably bring a buddy too. From Eastern townships, MTL would be a good in between if its ever possible for you.

Guys, I love you (well, you know what I mean) but I need a classroom and I can make this happen. Who wants to be my pointman in Montreal? I can do early November or Mid November. I know it's hunting season, but it's open on my calendar right now.

Ski season has not begun, so I'm tactical teacher for the time being, then once December rolls around, I become Tactical Lifty. :)

Cheers and keep on helping them noooobies :wave:

Barney

Back
Top Bottom