Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Now IN ! Sig 226 Long Dust Cover (LDC) Now Shipping To Dealers!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    We are meeting with Sig Germany tomorrow, and will hopefully have an update.

MDC
    Hope it goes well!
    Cathy

We are meeting with Sig Germany tomorrow, and will hopefully have an update.

MDC
    I hope it goes well. I'm praying that the whole export ban the German government imposed on Sig head Office over the Colombian police sale won't drag on until the investigation and or prosecution is complete. There is already rumours that Sig might have to start laying off factory workers if this isn't resolved by the spring.

How did the meeting go?
    Thanks

Any updates, also word on the internet is that Sig Sauer plant in Germany is being shut down in favour of complete production including Mastershop items for United States is there any truth to this? Can you give us and update?

We have an update: Sig Germany is hopeful they will once again be able to submit export permit requests by the end of this quarter. If all goes as we hope, this should mean that permits submitted will (possibly) approve late Q1/early Q2, meaning we will see product by summer.

As we have more info, it will be posted here.

Thank you again for all of your patience. This has been a frustrating journey...

MDC

PS. we have not heard anything about shifting production to the US factory. Often, the advice you receive on the web is worth less than you pay for it...
    Last edited by MD Charlton; 01-26-2015 at 02:16 PM.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Hello, I would like to purchase one of these 226LDC, can I be added to the list and be notified? Are you taking pre-orders?

Quote Originally Posted by Marbel77 View Post
    Hello, I would like to purchase one of these 226LDC, can I be added to the list and be notified? Are you taking pre-orders?
    For sure you may be added to the list; simply call your preferred dealer, and place an order.

Regards,
    MDC
    MD Charlton Co.

We have an update: Sig Germany is hopeful they will once again be able to submit export permit requests by the end of this quarter. If all goes as we hope, this should mean that permits submitted will (possibly) approve late Q1/early Q2, meaning we will see product by summer.

As we have more info, it will be posted here.

Thank you again for all of your patience. This has been a frustrating journey...

MDC

PS. we have not heard anything about shifting production to the US factory. Often, the advice you receive on the web is worth less than you pay for it...
    Thanks for the update MDC. Here's hoping that it gets resolved quickly and we can use the LDC for this summer's competitions.
    Out of curiosity did Sig indicate the new 227 models they are going to release this year? I have a frankensteined 227 match elite that's holding me over until an elite comes out in the 227.

For sure you may be added to the list; simply call your preferred dealer, and place an order.

Regards,
    MDC
    I'm in Windsor/Essex county, ON. Who is my nearest dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by anoxia View Post
    Thanks for the update MDC. Here's hoping that it gets resolved quickly and we can use the LDC for this summer's competitions.
    Out of curiosity did Sig indicate the new 227 models they are going to release this year? I have a frankensteined 227 match elite that's holding me over until an elite comes out in the 227.
    This is our hope as well.

For 2015, Sig is introducing the following 227 models: Tacops, Enhanced Elite, Tactical, Equinox, and FDE. We will be brining in these models as they are available.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbel77 View Post
    I'm in Windsor/Essex county, ON. Who is my nearest dealer?
    We do a lot of business with General Gun in Windsor - they are a great group.

Regards,
    MDC
    MD Charlton Co.