Now IN ! Sig 226 Long Dust Cover (LDC) Now Shipping To Dealers!!

The specs on the german sig site has it as a sport pistol. Weight wise it is very similar to the new x5 allround 1230g vs 1235g respectively with magazine yet the LDC is only 4.4" to the x5's 5" barrel. I only wished my x5 allround came with a SRT and an adjustable trigger stop.

Update for those interested: we are currently waiting for the German export permit to be approved. Hopefully this process will be completed shortly.

As soon as the guns hit our warehouse, they will be posted here.

Regards,
MDC

Silly question, but that prototype doesnt appear to have the SRT trigger. Just confirming that the production model does, in fact?

There are two definitions of SRT: Short Reset Trigger (internal trigger components which are supplied in this pistol), and Short Reach Trigger (which is a slimmer trigger blade/shoe).

MDC

I have ordered one of these pistols through a dealer. Can't wait to take delivery!! I think this will be an excellent IPSC pistol!
I am most interested in seeing how the trigger pull compares to a standard SRT and the difference in weight with the dust cover.

The weight is almost identical to the x5 allround except its a shorter barrel and comes with an SRT and adjustable trigger stop. I've put an SRT into my x5 and it shoots like a dream. Only wish it had the adjustable trigger stop. I'm really hoping this lives up to the comparison. Even if the trigger is as good as the p320 I will be completely happy.

I was looking into the spec of the trigger and found out that the Trigger weight in DA mode is 10lb and SA mode is 3.5lb, along with the even shorter reset!

I have ordered one of these pistols through a dealer. Can't wait to take delivery!! I think this will be an excellent IPSC pistol!
I am most interested in seeing how the trigger pull compares to a standard SRT and the difference in weight with the dust cover.

Would you mind PM ing me with the dealers name?

Back
Top Bottom