Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AR-15 Mag Well Lock - Now Available Keyed Alike!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SelectShootingSupplies View Post
    Yes. The first batch which just arrived a week ago are all uniquely keyed but there will will be batches of locks keyed alike in the next shipment and we will add that as an order option on the web site.

I will post back here as soon as I get an ETA for the next batch.
    I got confirmation today that an order of AR-15 locks keyed alike will be arriving in Canada in 4-6 weeks. We will add this option to the web site as soon as we get our hands on some of them.

Our web site is set up to only sell what we have in stock and ready to ship but I can take pre-orders manually so if you want to reserve some that are keyed alike email us and include name and shipping address that we can calculate the shipping cost.

CGN Regular
    You don't get any faster then these guys for shipping, I ordered Sunday morning, got confirmation right away, but what impressed me was later Sunday I got a shipped notification.

Picked up 2 mag locks from Dean a couple weeks ago, awesome lock, great price. Only downfall is they're not keyed alike, different keys will definitely keep me on my toes.

Would this work with an SL8 with a STANAG mag well adapter? I know it should, but...

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saskplcguy View Post
    Would this work with an SL8 with a STANAG mag well adapter? I know it should, but...
    Great question and the honest answer is I don't know as I do ant have one to try it in.

Looking at images on-line it looks like it will go in and engage but the STANAG mag well looks to be shorter than an AR which will result in the lock sticking out of the bottom of the mag well.

Business Member
    Great news for those of you waiting for the keyed alike version of this amazing AR-15 lock, they have arrived in Canada and I will be picking them up tomorrow and as such they are now available to purchase at http://selectshootingsupplies.com/co...security-locks

Business Member
    The keyed alike locks are going fast, there is only a limited quantity of these available, we have already shipped almost half of the shipment that we got yesterday.

Business Member
    Sorry folks, these were not showing up on our web site but that has been fixed and they can now be found at the link below.

I was wondering why those who ordered them were ordering the regular ones and adding a note about them being keyed alike, instead of selecting "Keyed Alike". Guess I was so excited to get them three weeks early that I forgot to hit the "publish" button. Never mind, all good now and if you ordered any in the past two days rest assured they all shipped keyed alike.

Quote Originally Posted by SelectShootingSupplies View Post
    Great news for those of you waiting for the keyed alike version of this amazing AR-15 lock, they have arrived in Canada and I will be picking them up tomorrow and as such they are now available to purchase at http://selectshootingsupplies.com/co...security-locks

Will these also work effectively on the Tavor?

TIA
    Rob

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpdust View Post
    Will these also work effectively on the Tavor?

TIA
    Rob
    Unfortunately note, the mag well design is not the same as an AR-15, I mean obviously the internal profile is the same as the Tavor uses AR mags but the external profile is different. I do have some great combo cable locks that work great in the Tavor though.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast