Great Garand & M14 clinic at BRC today!

samsplacci71

Regular
Of course I had a good time today! It was cool to meet Hungry as well as fellow CGN'ers. It's really worth while to learn how to accurize these 2 classic service rifles.

I'm home now and I'm bushed. It was a wonderful session with you guys. I've never done TWO platforms at one clinic so we did all the beginning or basic stuff for each rifle. :D

I've unloaded the truck and brought everything to the basement, but I'm due for a shower and I need to park my backside!

TTY guyz later....

Cheers,
Barney

Heehaa...........wee............waa!
That is all the sound we made in whole-day. Meet with bunch greatest gunnutz and learned lot of stuff.
Thanks Barney and Mike for setting up the course and all great fellow. I was having a great time.
Looking forward to meet you guys again.

Cheese :p

I've never done TWO platforms at one clinic so we did all the beginning or basic stuff for each rifle. :D

Today, I met a great bunch of guys....and learned that I know next to nothing about the M1 Garand platform. :eek: Man, there are a LOT of parts on an M1......

I may have also accidentally slobbered on Lycan's M1A Loaded.....what a sweet rifle! :)

As always, excellent and professional tutelage from Barney on 2 classic platforms. Great group once again, and thanks to the BRRC for opening the classroom and range to us all, so we could get our rifles in top shape and shoot them as well.
great day all round.

Thanks again!!!!

Today, I met a great bunch of guys....and learned that I know next to nothing about the M1 Garand platform. :eek: Man, there are a LOT of parts on an M1......

I may have also accidentally slobbered on Lycan's M1A Loaded.....what a sweet rifle! :)

Lol!
Don't worry. I wipe it, thanks. :p
It was a wonderful day. Great folks, great range!

Cheese,

A Grrrrreat clinic!
Loved getting my old Beretta/BMR Garand receiver and new-old-stock USGI barrel married. They'd been living together but unattached for so long in my parts crate, unconsummated, and they're now a happy couple, thanks to Reverand Hungry.:D

Thanks for the blissful day Barney!
Dah, dah, da-da, dadada, da-da dadada, da, da, dah! (to the tune of the wedding march theme)
Sorry, I'm getting all misty now.

Cheers.

ps.
Me want tiger stripe stock now too. Ahhhhhh tiger stripe,... :xes

Yeah, that stock was pretty amazing. Now Monty, you were the guy trying to pry that piece from the Norc on the Workmate bench right? Post up some shots of the mated barrel and receiver you had! I split before the barrel change, so I missed out on that!!

That was good, thanks guys. Sorry I had to split early. Me and my daughter did not get out of the hospital until 10pm that night.
Fortunately she's going to be ok.

Barney - I'll have to take you up on that offer to tighten up my Springfield M1A

Thanks Barney and Mike!!

That was good, thanks guys. Sorry I had to split early. Me and my daughter did not get out of the hospital until 10pm that night.
Fortunately she's going to be ok.

Barney - I'll have to take you up on that offer to tighten up my Springfield M1A

Thanks Barney and Mike!!

Great to hear your daughter is ok! I agree, thanks to Mike, from BRC, for hosting the event!

Yeah, that stock was pretty amazing. Now Monty, you were the guy trying to pry that piece from the Norc on the Workmate bench right? Post up some shots of the mated barrel and receiver you had! I split before the barrel change, so I missed out on that!!

Yeah OK, but give me a couple days to post some pics of the blessed event. I haven't transferred them to the home PC yet, and I gotta pop out of town tonight on an errand, so no time immediately. Can only do it the evening after work when I get back,.. so some time by the end of the week hopefully. I also have to retouch some of the pics, to remove plate numbers, etc, dumb down the res for posting, etc.
Catch ya later.

Hey samsplacci71, (or anyone else at the clinic who was looking for photos from it),

Sorry, but I didn't realize you can't upload photos directly to the site here, and you have to use a third party website to store your photo albums, and then link to a URL to show them here. That's just too much hassle for me. I'm not into bothering with that rigamarole, I'm really sorry. If you want to see any of the pics you can PM me with your email address and I'll privately email you them, zipped. IMHO there's too many as well to put on the thread here. 28 pics that I already reduced it to.
Cheers. perhaps until the next clinic. ;-D

Back
Top Bottom