Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great Garand & M14 clinic at BRC today!

That was good, thanks guys. Sorry I had to split early. Me and my daughter did not get out of the hospital until 10pm that night.
    Fortunately she's going to be ok.

Barney - I'll have to take you up on that offer to tighten up my Springfield M1A

Thanks Barney and Mike!!

Quote Originally Posted by slash547 View Post
    That was good, thanks guys. Sorry I had to split early. Me and my daughter did not get out of the hospital until 10pm that night.
    Fortunately she's going to be ok.

Barney - I'll have to take you up on that offer to tighten up my Springfield M1A

Thanks Barney and Mike!!
    Great to hear your daughter is ok! I agree, thanks to Mike, from BRC, for hosting the event!

Quote Originally Posted by samsplacci71 View Post
    Yeah, that stock was pretty amazing. Now Monty, you were the guy trying to pry that piece from the Norc on the Workmate bench right? Post up some shots of the mated barrel and receiver you had! I split before the barrel change, so I missed out on that!!
    Yeah OK, but give me a couple days to post some pics of the blessed event. I haven't transferred them to the home PC yet, and I gotta pop out of town tonight on an errand, so no time immediately. Can only do it the evening after work when I get back,.. so some time by the end of the week hopefully. I also have to retouch some of the pics, to remove plate numbers, etc, dumb down the res for posting, etc.
    Catch ya later.

Hey samsplacci71, (or anyone else at the clinic who was looking for photos from it),

Sorry, but I didn't realize you can't upload photos directly to the site here, and you have to use a third party website to store your photo albums, and then link to a URL to show them here. That's just too much hassle for me. I'm not into bothering with that rigamarole, I'm really sorry. If you want to see any of the pics you can PM me with your email address and I'll privately email you them, zipped. IMHO there's too many as well to put on the thread here. 28 pics that I already reduced it to.
    Cheers. perhaps until the next clinic. ;-D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12