Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ammo - what'cha got for .22LR?

Quote Originally Posted by westcoasthunting View Post
    Hi Guys, our website is under construction, but more and more stuff are adding to it, the federal 525 value package is out of stock right, we just sold more than 30 thousand rounds last week, and currently short of supplies on the market.
    Last week you tell us "we have a lot of Federal value pack in stock now!", we then ask you for more info with no response, and now you tell us it's all gone?

"our website is under construction". Your web site is not the problem, it's your lack of customer service. Why does it take you a week to respond to questions?

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    you mean to say,,you CAN'T find 22 LR in the GTA area,,,????,,it's everywhere in Ottawa...
    Really?!?! I am in Ottawa and that has not been my experience. You wanna share where you're finding it?

CGN frequent flyer
    you mean to say,,you CAN'T find 22 LR in the GTA area,,,????,,it's everywhere in Ottawa...

Which locations I'm in Ottawa at least 1-4 times a week on business.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    oops...

BANNED
    Recently i get good luck at walmart,,,sometimes canadian tire,,and i have a good source for remington,,,i got a ton of it at Sail too,,,but they dont have anything these days,,

What Walmart in Ottawa sells ammunition?

BANNED
    Th e one on or near bank st,,,you have to look around,,i got some at 2 different ones,,,22 LR is easily foundif you look around,,,and stock up when you see it,,,10,000 rounds is a nice number,,LOL..

BANNED
    Th e one on or near bank st,,,you have to look around,,i got some at 2 different ones,,,22 LR is easily foundif you look around,,,and stock up when you see it,,,10,000 rounds is a nice number,,LOL..
    I beg to differ good ammo is non existent and cheap is in short supply so not everywhere in Ottawa

BANNED
    ummmm,,that's odd,,how did i mange to pick up about 20,000 rounds in the last few months,,including 5,000 mini mags,,,and a couple thousand stingers..???
    i guess you're not looking in the right places,,,i have to say i did have to drive around a bit and make some calls,,,but it wasn't hard to come up with 22 lr,,,you have to remember,,if you are the type to buy one box of 500 when you see it,,,yes,,you will always be looking for it,,,

BANNED
    ummmm,,that's odd,,how did i mange to pick up about 20,000 rounds in the last few months,,including 5,000 mini mags,,,and a couple thousand stingers..???
    i guess you're not looking in the right places,,,i have to say i did have to drive around a bit and make some calls,,,but it wasn't hard to come up with 22 lr,,,you have to remember,,if you are the type to buy one box of 500 when you see it,,,yes,,you will always be looking for it,,,
    Not sure but maybe that's why there is non when you have 20,000 .. if you have found the elusive CCI SV then you are a good man..

Ottawa is not a big place for gun stuff..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast