Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reman ammunition

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar

Reman ammunition

We have now shipped our Canadian made products to some of our Alberta dealers. If you are looking for a dealer in your area go to www.westernmetal.ca
    If you can't find a dealer in your area please email me and I will try to help. ray@westernmetal.ca

yay! when should i bang on the doors with cash?

Wolverine will have an order in the next week or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000yards View Post
    yay! when should i bang on the doors with cash?

Awesome, thanks!
    Look forward to snatching some up
    Thanks for all the effort you have gone thru to become a Alberta manufacturer and seller,
    and to get your products out there alot more, its really great!

Where in Calgary and area will have some so I can pick up? A shop I cant mention used to have some many moons ago but their prices were more than a box of factory stuff. ($84 ish tax in for 250 9mm which was absurd). What am I missing on this remanufactured stuff? Is it that much better than federal or winchester or pmc? Stuff I have left from a case of WM shoots pretty dirty. Same token I want to support the local guy. Interested in cases of 9mm 45ACP and 223 if the price is right.

I know I sound like a complainer but I really truly do appreciate your company and providing us options, especially for those of us that put A LOT of lead down range.

Quote Originally Posted by BPM View Post
    Where in Calgary and area will have some so I can pick up? A shop I cant mention used to have some many moons ago but their prices were more than a box of factory stuff. ($84 ish tax in for 250 9mm which was absurd). What am I missing on this remanufactured stuff? Is it that much better than federal or winchester or pmc? Stuff I have left from a case of WM shoots pretty dirty. Same token I want to support the local guy. Interested in cases of 9mm 45ACP and 223 if the price is right.

I know I sound like a complainer but I really truly do appreciate your company and providing us options, especially for those of us that put A LOT of lead down range.
    Try the Shooting Edge.

How much of your stuff does Phoenix (sadly, your only Edmonton dealer) stock? If the .223 is comparable to what I got my last case of PMC Bronze for in terms of price, I'd be willing to give it a try. Ditto goes for the 9mm.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz Axxemann View Post
    How much of your stuff does Phoenix (sadly, your only Edmonton dealer) stock? If the .223 is comparable to what I got my last case of PMC Bronze for in terms of price, I'd be willing to give it a try. Ditto goes for the 9mm.
    I have the same question.

No prices.
    with great power comes great responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz Axxemann View Post
    We are shipping to Phoenix almost weekly. I will mention to production that 223 is in short supply. Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast