Another Beautiful SKS from Westrifle!

DOOK

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Just got this from Al,

Exactly what I requested. Red Lam with a gold bayonet, and Lam hand guard.
I have been waiting for about a year for one like this to show up. If you are on the fence about getting one of these, I wouldn't wait too much longer.
This one is a perfect '56 Izzy, unrefurbished.
A nice addition to my red collection.
Thanks Al!

Also unrefurb Izzy's would have a hardwood stock not laminate. The laminates didn't come into existence for the SKS till after the Ishevsk stopped production of the SKS.

If your rifle is a 56, it should have a blank receiver cover, and a star like this on the side of the receiver.

I think it's a K. Thanks for the info.

Looks good. Westrifle sells quality.
Is the action/barrel tight in the stock? I bought my 1st SKS online from another vendor, and it was quite loose in the laminate stock...had to go buy a Tapco to replace it.

Thanx for posting pics of this rifle. Also how do people know when Izhevsk stop producing Sks. I just want to know where people get info.

that laminated stock is really nice. great find. can you add a photo of the left side receiver/serial number and the top of the dust cover?

He told me my 1949 he sold me with a Chinese spike..that its a Russian spike and insists that its Russian.Go figure. Guess he will say whatever to make a sale or refuse a return/refund. Terrible customer service. Never again. I even tried to negotiate a price reduction or just send me a Rusky blade bayo to put on it. Now he ignores all emails.

I sent him a PM telling him it was a Chinese bayo on a russian 49 when it was still listed on his site. He refuted it and I wasn't about to argue it.

So he knew, or was told as much before he completed the sale. Either didn't want to believe it, or decided not to believe it.

Back
Top Bottom