Thread: Please read before emailing: 3rd party importation of parts and accessories

Please read before emailing: 3rd party importation of parts and accessories

3RD PARTY IMPORTATION OF PARTS AND ACCESSORIES

Currently we are only able to import our own parts and accessories as we have no way of inventorying 3rd party items. As all of our exports are all submitted electronically it makes it very difficult to facilitate these requests. We would be required to do a separate export manually, that said the cost of the export license, import permit and brokerage is $250.00, $25.00 to air ship the 1st item and $5 each item thereafter. Once your items clear customs you will also be charged GST and shipping to your place of residence. As you can see it’s really not cost effective. If our customers would still like to move forward we will get it done for you. You may also find what you’re looking for at www.irunguns.com and save the 250.00 charge.

IRUNGUNS
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 04-19-2014 at 09:44 AM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I've been browsing your website and looking for importation instructions but can't find them. There are lots of infos about firearms importation but not accessories. I would like to order a firearms chasis any info about forms and procedures?

CGN frequent flyer
    sorry to bother are yo able to import ammo through a 3rd party? similar to parts, and accessories?
    CCFR Member

Question

I was wondering what about importing only accessories with total value less than $500 USD? i.e. export permit exempted.

https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-id...se22.1.123_117
    §123.17 Exports of firearms, ammunition, and personal protective gear.
    (a) Port Directors of U.S. Customs and Border Protection shall permit the export without a license of:
    (2) Parts, components, accessories, or attachments for USML Category I firearms, except barrels, cylinders, receivers (frames), complete breech mechanisms, or fully automatic firearms and parts and components for such firearms, when:
    (i) The total value does not exceed $500 wholesale in any transaction;
    (ii) The export is to Canada for end-use in Canada or return to the United States, or temporary import into the United States of Canadian-origin items and return to Canada for a Canadian citizen; and
    (iii) The exporter makes an electronic declaration to U.S. Customs and Border Protection pursuant to §123.22(a), and the exporter is eligible to export under this exemption pursuant to §120.1(c) of this subchapter, unless the electronic submission of such declaration is unavailable, in which case U.S. Customs and Border Protection will issue instructions
    Thanks,

oldfatcrab

Can yiu stock the Midwest Industries SP M-Lok handguards? Ive been looking everywhere but no dice.
    I am a kit hor(der)