DS Tactical Day May 10 2014!!

hotnix

CGN Regular
Its Back!!

DS Tactical Day is coming very soon! Sat May 10th!! Stay Tuned!!!

DSTACDISCOUNTS3014.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to it! I really appreciated the backpack draw prize that I won last year from Tactical Tailor. Using it as my range bag and I love it very much!. But I'm beginning to think that your store is a money pit as every time I go in, my VISA card smokes when I leave! Lol Thanks for supporting the community

Yeah, it's hard to walk out empty handed.

Looking forward to it! I really appreciated the backpack draw prize that I won last year from Tactical Tailor. Using it as my range bag and I love it very much!. But I'm beginning to think that your store is a money pit as every time I go in, my VISA card smokes when I leave! Lol Thanks for supporting the community

The only reason you would leave empty handed was, if you left your wallet at home…and that would be a shame.

Last edited:
Will you guys be posting details before the day of? I think I'm on a first-aid course that day so wouldn't mind preordering then picking a few things up just before close on the 10th.

Really hoping we can make the drive from Kamloops on the 10th! We would love to be there and cover as much as we could! Was in last week melting the credit card on all new gear for myself and Bre when we got to chatting with Domanic about event.
It was our first time actually in store (long time online customers) and we were simply floored with the quality of customer service we received. Big thanks to te DS team who made our experience in your store so great! Hope to see everyone Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom