Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aero Precision ultralight AR scope mount

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We are bringing in a pile of these to Canada at the beginning of June for $90 USD or less.

Steve
    Does that 90$ still stand?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I seen that , I was wondering what happened to the 90$ or less ;-)

I got stuff for sale as soon as they go I got that and a burris scope on your site I am eyeing.

I bought the Aero mount...250 rds downrange...flawless so far with my trijicon 1-4. Really stable due to the 3 lug mount, no rattle, no movement. Crazy light weight. @ Rally Guy, buy one, you won't be disappointed.
    1 cannot successfully legislate an object 2 control an action / If u have a problem & u think someone else is going to fix it for u; u actually have 2 problems / If guns kill people then pens misspell words,spoons make u fat & cars make u drive drunk

Well I ordered one, I hope it arrive quickly so I can start swapping optics.

You made a good buy, you won't be disappointed Rally Guy. It even comes with a free scope tool!!

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Well I ordered one, I hope it arrive quickly so I can start swapping optics.
    1 cannot successfully legislate an object 2 control an action / If u have a problem & u think someone else is going to fix it for u; u actually have 2 problems / If guns kill people then pens misspell words,spoons make u fat & cars make u drive drunk

Quote Originally Posted by benwilliam View Post
    You made a good buy, you won't be disappointed Rally Guy. It even comes with a free scope tool!!
    Did you get a shipping notice?

Got mine and for now I love it, its lighter then ONE low profile metal ring!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12