Aero Precision ultralight AR scope mount

LTFiOXE.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Above pic taken from Aero Precision Facebook Page and is a new model this month...

2" offset same as Larue/ADM
3.36 ounces
1.5" centreline (same as Larue/ADM most popular Models LT104 etc)
0.65" ring width
3.5" base length
3.45" between the rings
$95 USD

Early reviews on AR15.com and a few youtube spots seem very favourable...now if only we could get a dealer here in Canada!!!

Last edited:
Update:

Decided to call Aero Precision as I want to try this mount for my Trijicon 1-4, they told me SaskatoonGunWorks is an official dealer, called them, Darren said he is getting his first big shipment of uppers/lowers in about 2 weeks, no scope mounts, thats on the next order which will be in about 2-3 months time. He said pricing will be in the $110-120 range CAD. Also, he mentioned he'll be coming back on cgn as a dealer shortly...

So if anyone else wants these mounts contact Darren at Saskatoongunworks.

Thanks for the info. I ordered the standard mount from Brownells. They don't have the offset model listed. I always run with the stock fully extended, so should be ok for eye relief. Good to have a dealer bringing them in, but I'm not going to miss the whole SR season waiting. I'm surprised Arms East doesn't stock these already, looks like a winner.

Thanks for the info. I ordered the standard mount from Brownells. They don't have the offset model listed. I always run with the stock fully extended, so should be ok for eye relief. Good to have a dealer bringing them in, but I'm not going to miss the whole SR season waiting. I'm surprised Arms East doesn't stock these already, looks like a winner.

When you order from Brownell's how do you get it to BC? I saw it on their website as well and was thinking of buying...PM me please.

Sorry, no need to PM me, found this link which explains everything, http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/430501-Brownells-Importing-Tutorial.

Thanks

We are bringing in a pile of these to Canada at the beginning of June for $90 USD or less.

Steve

I seen that , I was wondering what happened to the 90$ or less ;-)

I got stuff for sale as soon as they go I got that and a burris scope on your site I am eyeing.

I bought the Aero mount...250 rds downrange...flawless so far with my trijicon 1-4. Really stable due to the 3 lug mount, no rattle, no movement. Crazy light weight. @ Rally Guy, buy one, you won't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom