Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aero Precision ultralight AR scope mount

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar

Aero Precision ultralight AR scope mount

Why the heck dont we have these in Canada? They should sell like hotcakes!
    3 ounces? Wha?! I want one now!
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.

[IMG][/IMG]

Above pic taken from Aero Precision Facebook Page and is a new model this month...

2" offset same as Larue/ADM
    3.36 ounces
    1.5" centreline (same as Larue/ADM most popular Models LT104 etc)
    0.65" ring width
    3.5" base length
    3.45" between the rings
    $95 USD

Early reviews on AR15.com and a few youtube spots seem very favourable...now if only we could get a dealer here in Canada!!!
    Last edited by benwilliam; 04-24-2014 at 05:29 PM. Reason: edit: added price.

Update:

Decided to call Aero Precision as I want to try this mount for my Trijicon 1-4, they told me SaskatoonGunWorks is an official dealer, called them, Darren said he is getting his first big shipment of uppers/lowers in about 2 weeks, no scope mounts, thats on the next order which will be in about 2-3 months time. He said pricing will be in the $110-120 range CAD. Also, he mentioned he'll be coming back on cgn as a dealer shortly...

So if anyone else wants these mounts contact Darren at Saskatoongunworks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Darren is a great guy. I'd buy from him again. Awesome prices. I was hoping he would bring back the Mega lowers.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    Thanks for the info. I ordered the standard mount from Brownells. They don't have the offset model listed. I always run with the stock fully extended, so should be ok for eye relief. Good to have a dealer bringing them in, but I'm not going to miss the whole SR season waiting. I'm surprised Arms East doesn't stock these already, looks like a winner.
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    Thanks for the info. I ordered the standard mount from Brownells. They don't have the offset model listed. I always run with the stock fully extended, so should be ok for eye relief. Good to have a dealer bringing them in, but I'm not going to miss the whole SR season waiting. I'm surprised Arms East doesn't stock these already, looks like a winner.
    When you order from Brownell's how do you get it to BC? I saw it on their website as well and was thinking of buying...PM me please.

Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    Sorry, no need to PM me, found this link which explains everything, http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...rting-Tutorial.

Thanks

We are bringing in a pile of these to Canada at the beginning of June for $90 USD or less.

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We are bringing in a pile of these to Canada at the beginning of June for $90 USD or less.

Steve
    Thats great news!!! Thank you for bringing these in!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Tagged

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast