MagWedge KwikRail Installation very nice Video

Nice! Word of advice. Don't try to pry out the rear sight. You will chip your leatherman..then the chip will go under the spring...then you will try to get it out and mess up your spring, and the spring is impossible to get back in...then when you finally do get it back in it just ain't the same... ask me how I know

LOL.

I thought the technique in the video was pretty good.

I always get questions about rear sight removal and have had to refer them to other youtube vids. It's nice to have this one available as he is actually showing the full install on a product folks have bought from myself or one of my dealers.

Installed mine tonight. Unfortunately I had to pry out the rear sight, as no matter how hard I tried the technique shown in the video wouldn't work. And now, pics:

BmcBFbiCUAAEZZj.jpg

BmcB-uZCcAEv4pO.jpg

BmcCS3kCcAAxvtI.jpg

The detachable front and rear sights are mostly just for looks until I get a 1-4x24 scope for it (the handguard is lower than the Kwikrail).

Armeddodge, just email me and I will replace your rail.

Quite frankly, if you have a warranty issue the policy and procedures on CGN are quite clear. Contact the dealer directly and sort the issue.
You have made no attempt at this and instead post in a passive aggressive manner in a thread concerning a different product.

Please do not do this again or I will take the appropriate corrective measures.

Last edited:
Thanks Sawzall, I appreciate the business ... I will try to process it tonight and get it out the door by Wednesday.

I apologize for the delay but I was busy all weekend at the Kamloops gun show and while I was away the internet orders kept coming in. I have my work cut out for me now ...

Not complaining, just saying ... :D

Back
Top Bottom