M14 magş now for sale

MagWedge Industries

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
... on the website and I will have a decent supply available at the Kamloops show tomorrow and Sunday.

20140426_154759-1024x768.jpg

Last edited:
What brand of mags are they?
Country of manufacture?
How many rounds are they?
5/5, 5/10, 5/20?
Are they blocked internally or riveted?
Have they been tested for fit and function?

The reason I ask these questions is that I have bought a few KCI mags which were so out of spec that they wouldn't fit in rifles both Norc and SAI.

I wish I could find a few more 5/20 internally blocked either USGI or Norc.

These are the mags brought in by Corwin Arms. They are 5/20, limited by the placement of a rivet along the spine. They are of European origin and appear to be of very good quality with a black powder coat finish. Lockup and insertion are excellent. I have not tested them further than that but Corwin has sold a couple of batches of these so far with no complaints.

I ran into a supply of Checkmate (CMI) magazines the other day. They normally retail around $50 but when these go up for sale I expect I will list them in the 40 dollar range.

Just wondering if you or anyone has had any experience with using these with a Norinco M305B? Any feed issues or anything of the sorts? I like the parkerized finish on the mags and would like to pick a couple of them up!

Just wondering if you or anyone has had any experience with using these with a Norinco M305B? Any feed issues or anything of the sorts? I like the parkerized finish on the mags and would like to pick a couple of them up!

Best mags available, will work fine in the norc, and the only mags I use.

Sorry to change the Subject but i was looking at the grizzly mags and i could not see how many rounds you're mags hold?

Back
Top Bottom