Bad mouthing from bjs7293

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, bryan with the Y been bullying westrifles for the past few years.

Why do you think westrifles called him out in a thread with his cgn name in the title? not something I would do but I can see their fustration.

Easy to bully from behind a keyboard.

Three great purchases so far. They even accommodated me by substituting a different rifle for one I ordered. The ability to view the many pictures, the condition of the riles and free shipping make me a repeat customer.

I did x2
A minty Mosin 91/30 and ammo. Competitive pricing, lightning fast processing/shipping and very well packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again!!!

Bryan with a Y here. I have to admit this is a different way for a business to console their hurt feelings. Please do not take this as bullying but only a statement of some true facts from other threads. I have a quote I think applies to this thread.

“Westrifle thank your customer for complaining and mean it. Most will never bother to complain. They'll just walk away.”

but bryan with the Y , you're not the customer with the complaint , you're are always throwing "the facts" to their faces, you been at it for 3 long years .

I know you get your rocks off knowing your posts bothers them.

Bryan with a Y here. I have to admit this is a different way for a business to console their hurt feelings. Please do not take this as bullying but only a statement of some true facts from other threads. I have a quote I think applies to this thread.

“Westrifle thank your customer for complaining and mean it. Most will never bother to complain. They'll just walk away.”

I think the new trend is to go to a web site like below & create & post your own letter on CGN !:rolleyes:

Cease & Desist Letter (Canada) Form - LawDepot
Protect yourself. Create, print or download a free Cease and Desist Letter in minutes. No lawyer required

lol

What can you say about a guy who's handle starts with BJ?

I've had too many positive experiences with Westrifle to count, and not one bad one.

I have bought a few from them. Have been pleased for the most part. Sent a couple of emails asking why the stocks on a 49 and another was marked with felt pen on the inside, one was the serial number of the rifle and the other was a number but didn't match the rifles serial. Waited for a response never got one. Gave up trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom