Bad mouthing from bjs7293

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 Westrifle SKS's, one 49, with the CORRECT cruciform spike bayo. And a Hardwood all matching 1955 originally from Westrifle bought off of another board member. Both are beautiful, however there was miss-communication on the mild refurb mark on the receiver cover of my 1949. I was told No mark and there was a mark. I did not make an issue of it casue it was ever so mild but there. I also have been communicating with them for over a year regarding a 1953 Izzy, and have yet to get the e mail or call that they have found what I am looking for. The rifles are BEAUTIFUL, but a bit of consistency in the communication could make them the undeniable ONLY choice to buy from. Not a HUGE deal but just some minor constructive criticism.

Folks, trolling a supporing dealer here on CGN will NOT be tolerated. Polite discussion and discourse is to be the order of the day. Anyone violating this simple rule will find themselves gone on vacation OR banned.

Regards
Jay

Folks, trolling a supporing dealer here on CGN will NOT be tolerated. Polite discussion and discourse is to be the order of the day. Anyone violating this simple rule will find themselves gone on vacation OR banned.

Regards
Jay

You realize it was the dealer that started this thread entitled "Bad mouthing from bjs7293", yes?

You realize it was the dealer that started this thread entitled "Bad mouthing from bjs7293", yes?

Seriously?

What I can tell you is that folks who spend years harrassing a dealer will pay a price. It's as simple as that.

Regards
Jay

bjs729 (aka Brian ) is so knowledgeable about sks and about my business that he always keeps notes about westrifle and he always demands something from us. My problem that he is only trying to pick on me when someone is unhappy with sks prices in Canada or when someone unhappy with westrifle.
Lets play a game I want everyone who had positive experience with westrifle post here "I did" and someone who did not have postitive experience post "I did not" .
You can post only if you bought something. Post short comment if you wish. Next Saturday I will add positive and negative things and add them up and put success rate online here. Then I want Brian to comment here his opinion and views.
Please comment only if you bought something and you experienced westrifle customer service.
This
This.

Whats the point of this thread ? Besides useless arguing on who did what to whom.

Yes and it will prove what to whom ?

Who cares about this ?

I'm far more concerned that westrifle felt the need to prove anything to this random.

Rick911, this thread started by westrifle, simply asks if you have had a good or bad experience dealing with them... This banter is non-constructive... Another mod, ANY other mod, will likely not be as understanding...

Regards
Jay

I did x3

Canada Post snapped the stock on a beautiful SVT40. These guys drove the replacement out to my house.
My 2nd purchase was a beautiful Mosin hex receiver. Because of the 1st experience they drove it over to my house.
I have bought various accessories since.
Great service...stand behind their goods. I say, buy with confidence.

I have always had a 100% experience with Westrifle. Never a problem. Rifles/ammo have always been top notch. I will add that Westrifle, Ellwood Epps and Tradeex are my 3 go-to suppliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom