Thread: One spot available in our June 8th Dynamic Shotgun I course

Expired Business Member

One spot available in our June 8th Dynamic Shotgun I course

We have had a spot open up in this course, to register, click here:

http://www.tdsacanada.com/selectcourses

Course description:

n this course we will work on integrating shotgun work with the same platform that we teach throughout our courses.

We will work on trigger control and manipulation and operational skills on a pump or semi-automatic shotgun (depending on what you bring to the course).

We'll teach recoil management, front sight recovery while using steel and clay targets. We will also spend time working on reloading, movement and shooting from and around obstacles. This will be a practical style course with an emphasis on close range shooting. This is not a trap or skeet shooting course.

Bring 500 rounds of target loads, 20 rounds of buck shot, and 10 rounds of slug, and a 12 or 20 gauge shotgun without a sling.

Ah I missed out! I was on mobile when I checked and decided to apply when I was at my desktop. The pictures from last year looked so fun I was really hoping to get in on this.

Any chance of another shotgun course this year. Or am I waiting until next summer?
    Member of CSSA
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana
    TAP, RACK, BANG

Expired Business Member
    It's likely waiting for next year unfortunately, but it's possible we'll hold another course. The best thing to do is to join our email list, that's where the initial course announcements start:

http://tdsacanada.us2.list-manage1.c...&id=ad51002085

Thanks!