Fabrique National FNX-45 Tactical Pistols IN STOCK!

I just a bought an FDE and didn't get free shipping........if every aspect of the Order and shipping process wasn't amazing I might be #####ing. But it was amazing. Awesome business to deal with. Super fast and simple.

amazing is that in the real world of no mag restrictions these are a 15+1 45 cal!!, single, dbl,decocker, sight ,ambi has it all

We should have a small handful of black and a small handful of tan coming in about 3-4 weeks pending export paperwork approval at the State Dept.

Feel free to email us to arrange to secure one if you'd like.

I have really been wanting to add a gun with a reflex sight to my collection. I have been considering the FNX for some time. I also have been considering sending my HK P30L away to get machined for a reflex site, lightning cuts and a cherakote. I would prefer to have the reflex site mounted directly to the slide and on an HK pistol.

Just ordered my bad boy ( this FNX-45 will make a great addition to my 45 ACP collection badass style ), all ready have a BNIB Shield mini to fit on it, i would loved in FDE but it took the black one... Thanks Gary an Dan for those WOW toys... JP.

You could not keep me away from a 45 ACP... That is for sure, especially a FNH... JP.

Gary i have to say this, i recieved my FNX 45 TAC pistol, this is one badazz pistol, trigger is so smooth. this pistol is top shelve quality and it's a big pistol, it will be topped with one of my Shield Mini 1 MOA / 65 MOA and then post pictures of the beast... Thanks for such a nice toy... JP.

Last edited:
One of these is high up on my list, just got an HK45C Tactical but either this or the Springfield TRP Operator are my next .45 for sure. Love the look of these.

Back
Top Bottom