Gun show this weekend

johntwo

Expired Business
We will be at the Champlain Arms fair this weekend with a large display of our firearms. We hope to see some of you there.

Here are the details:

Saturday May 17, 2014 - Champlain Collectors & Sportsmen Arms Fair
Time : 9:00A.M. - 3:00P.M.
Location : Vankleek Hill Arena 36 Mill St., Vankleek Hill, Ontario
Display Tables
Buy - Sell - Trade
Antique Guns & Militaria
Sporting & Hunting Guns
Reloading and Hunting Supplies
Canteen on Premises
Admission: $7.00

Never been to Vankleek Hill Gun Show. Supposed to be worth a visit. Two hour drive but will give it a shot. Is it mostly military surplus and antiques ?

rable rable. Gotta work all weekend :( Thanks though for the heads up, I'll remember to check and see if the fall show is as soon after the Montreal one. Maybe spend just a touch less and do the drive out of curiosity.

For those who know or have been recently, what's it like. I've heard above average reviews.

Vankleek Hill Gun Show may17, 2014

Never been to a Gun Show in Canada before. What about handguns? How would they do the transfers?
Handguns ? You show you PAL card, pay, seller phones up CFC to transfer, you apply for an ATT to cover transportation between seller's place and yours. Once you get Firearms Officer ATT by mail, you either get it sent to you or go pick it up. I don't think you'll be able to walk out of the Gun Show with the gun.

Drove 21/2 hours to get there and enjoyed it. Lots of parts, guns (antiques and new), etc... Worth it.

I went to the show, was worth it just to see all the eye candies at Marstar tables! +1 on the cheap gas

In BC most of our gunshows have a CFO at them and the transfers for hanguns are done right than and there, it is the best quickest way to buy a gun in these parts, the wait is usually an hour or so

Handguns ? You show you PAL card, pay, seller phones up CFC to transfer, you apply for an ATT to cover transportation between seller's place and yours. Once you get Firearms Officer ATT by mail, you either get it sent to you or go pick it up. I don't think you'll be able to walk out of the Gun Show with the gun.

Back in the 90's the CFO would be at Gun shows and would give you a STATT to bring your handgun home from the show.

Back
Top Bottom