Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AmmoSupply.ca Calgary Local Pickup info

Expired Business Member

AmmoSupply.ca Calgary Local Pickup info

We are based in SE Calgary and offer two afternoons per week for order pickups, for those of you who want to avoid shipping charges or just don't want to wait in for a delivery. Here's how it works!

You can place your order online at ammosupply.ca. Select your items (don't forget to sneak a peak in our Accessories area - link is in the top left of the page) and head to the checkout. During checkout, select Local Pickup as your delivery option. No payment is required at this point - you will pay at pickup. You do require to set up an account, but no PAL details are required - you will show this at pickup.

Our current pickup hours are Thursdays 12-5pm and Saturdays 1-4pm. The address is provided on the order confirmation page, and we offer directions in an email after your first pickup order. We're just off 52nd St SE in the Foothills Industrial area.

You will not get confirmation that your order is ready - all orders are processed right away and are available for pickup at the next pickup time. Orders placed on a pickup day are available for immediate pickup.

If you have accountaphobia (this is a recognized medical disorder where you have a phobia of creating website accounts) you may PM me, send us a message via the Contact Us page on our website or even phone in an order. Yes, you can even walk in on a pickup day and place your order verbally. We respect your right to privacy and never request more information than required.

Picked up my first order from The Ammo Supply today and I have to say it is as easy as it sounds. Placed the order late last night and it was ready next day for pick up. I even got a chance to meet THE Kate, and yes, she is very awesome! Friendly, knowledgeable, and even took the time to answer some questions about some ammo that I've been having a tough time finding. It's great knowing that a business like this is local for me! :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer abbynormal's Avatar
    You ACTUALLY saw her ?!!!!

Hummm - I heard she was a combination of Pamala Andetson and Barbara Walters - sexy, yet kinda smart too ...

Abby

Oops ...

I shoulda waited until she was offline - now I'm 'in for it' ....

Quote Originally Posted by abbynormal View Post

Hummm - I heard she was a combination of Pamala Andetson and Barbara Walters - sexy, yet kinda smart too ...

Abby
    That is correct Alex!... LOL!
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abbynormal View Post

Abby
    It's just a myth. More along the lines of elderly nun meets Michael Jordan.

You know what Kate?

Although a clearly have a vivid imagination - I cannot visualize that at all! (Tall and saggy?!!)

Nope - I shall continue to think of you as your curvy avatar - just bigger!

Abby

Will you be open for pickup this coming long weekend saturday?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by takumi25 View Post
    Will you be open for pickup this coming long weekend saturday?
    Yes! We are open for pickups on Saturday this week. We will be closed for the first week in July, but we'll post a reminder nearer the time.

Expired Business Member
    Just a reminder that we'll be closed 29th June to 8th July. We'll be accepting orders but the store will be closed for pickups and for shipments during that time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast