Victoria Day long Weekend sale. 56 items Marked Down. Save up to 40% on Select item.

ordered that $13 sig 226 holster... I plan on eventually getting the NP22 norinco, lets hope it fits.

ordered several $15 AR15 mags... looked used but as long as they work who cares.

If anyone ever sees SKS mags for less than $25 let me know, ima cheap SOB.

:)

Everything I buy is a "saturday night special" and "junk gun"

cause im a darn hobo

Last edited:
$15 Ar15 mags? where?

ordered that $13 sig 226 holster... I plan on eventually getting the NP22 norinco, lets hope it fits.

ordered several $15 AR15 mags... looked used but as long as they work who cares. Im hoping for "pinned".

cause im a darn hobo

ordered several $15 AR15 mags... looked used but as long as they work who cares.

cause im a darn hobo
Yes you are!! So am I, except for a couple antiques and sundry others. However, as long as they shoot where you point, it's all good!

Got my 4 USGI mags in the mail today. They look pretty much the same as the ones GP tactical is selling, except with these ones someone painted over the ground face of the rivet with grey paint to make them look nicer. Can't say anything about function but if they're just like any other USGI mags I've used before than they'll be just fine. Thanks Frontier.

Back
Top Bottom