ALG DEFENSE - Triggers - EMR Rails - Glock Magwells - SCB Brakes - NOW IN STOCK!

Stoked on the EMR rail arrival. I am putting a 12" EMR on my personal 20". The free float I've been waiting for for that rifle. Solid, Lightweight, free-float with a "GA DNA" barrel nut, and three modular rails (front sight, bipod, sling). Everything I want, nothing I don't for that rifle.

Last edited:
I should post. We have an issue with the shipping calculator on the webstore checkout. It does not cost $27 to ship a trigger Expedited in Canada. If your total shows this, it is not what you will ultimately be charged. None of our payments occur in 'real time'. Xpresspost is ~$20 with sig, a popular option.

Thank you.

Last edited:
i payed 16 for shipping to ontario for alg act trigger on friday would you still adjust that if i bought alg muzzle break from you guys thanks Order ID 4272

I should post. We have an issue with the shipping calculator on the webstore checkout. If the shipping total is more than ~$12, we will adjust it before billing you. More specifically, it does not cost $27 to ship a trigger Expedited in Canada. If your total shows this, it is not what you will ultimately be charged. None of our payments occur in 'real time'. Xpresspost is ~$20 with sig, a popular option.

Thank you.

Want to order the ALG ACT trigger, could you verify the shipping within province to A2V 2H3 please?

I should post. We have an issue with the shipping calculator on the webstore checkout. It does not cost $27 to ship a trigger Expedited in Canada. If your total shows this, it is not what you will ultimately be charged. None of our payments occur in 'real time'. Xpresspost is ~$20 with sig, a popular option.

Thank you.

Just placed an order for ALG ACT trigger..... screened flashed PROCESSING then my cart reappeared..... did you receive the order?

Back
Top Bottom