Best place to buy ammo Southern Ontario?

G19Pistolero

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize if this is already a sticky on the forum. But for those of us in Southern Ontario what's the best place to buy ammo? Epps? BassPro? LeBaron? Sail? Looking for shotgun ammo mostly.

Thanks.

-Pistolero

Bass Pro was surprisingly well priced for certain stuff last time I was there. Sail is always a huge ripoff. There's Gagnon Sports in Oshawa, they're pretty good

There's really no best place for anything. Prices and availability mostly depend on the length of time the place has been open. Has to do with their credit.
Some long time places will advertise stuff they don't have. Le Barons is bad for that. Advertised a Ruger rifle for two yeas after they announced it wasn't going to be made.

le barons has a good stock of Winchester AA and the price is not bad. Also I believe Winchester has a mail in rebate going on, you can $2 off per a box up to $100.

Best I've seen is around $68 or so for which I am fully prepared to drive to Orillia (from Toronto) ... mostly because my favorite burger truck is on the way. lol

Hummason in Ancaster. Best prices on 12g target loads last year. Haven't been there this year. Not easy to find the shop though.

Eli's Guns is in Simcoe if it's not too far out of your way.. Always have shotgun shells by the case.

Got quite a bit of .22 ammo too if you need it.

To anyone who is near Toronto. Would le barons in Markham be best for 12 gauge.
I know here in Ottawa, when I m in the city I stock up on 12g AA Winchester targets for a 250 case for 66 bucks. You can get the cheap super target I believe for 55 bucks a 250 case. So imagine Lebaron Markham holds same prices

To anyone who is near Toronto. Would le barons in Markham be best for 12 gauge.
I know here in Ottawa, when I m in the city I stock up on 12g AA Winchester targets for a 250 case for 66 bucks. You can get the cheap super target I believe for 55 bucks a 250 case. So imagine Lebaron Markham holds same prices

I think AA is usually $85 or more. For that reason my guns never get fed any..

Back
Top Bottom