Wanstalls Exclusive Chiappa Alaskan Scout 12" -- Limited Run

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member

We're proud to announce a cooperative venture with Chiappa Firearms of Italy to bring a LIMITED RUN of these Wanstalls exclusive rifles to Canadian sports shooters, hunters, and those who work our great outdoors! We have just received the full production run of only two dozen of these non-restricted carbines here at our shop and they are absolutely gorgeous. These exclusive rifles have a matte hard chrome finish to resist the elements along with the popular "Soft Touch" stock sets and fully adjustable sights to make the most of their .44MAG 5+1 capacity. Unlike most mare's leg rifles, these have a full length stock from the factory for improved handling, shooting comfort, and accuracy.

Words don't do these justice, and frankly pictures might not even add up to it either -- but in the interest of some gun #### for those of you looking to add one of these exclusive limited run rifles to your collection, let's just give it a try anyway... click to make these much larger if you're so inclined! ;)

These are available IN STOCK right now, and you can get yours by clicking HERE or the banner image above. With only two dozen of these, they're not going to stay in stock for long!

Cheers,
Daniel

Last edited:
*drool* I'm normally not a lever action kind of guy, but that is GORGEOUS.

If only I hadn't just bought a motorcycle... :p

Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap !!!!!!

Holy frig I must figure out a way to get one of these!!!!

AHAHAHA I bought one :) unreal!!!
I have a win trapper and a Rossi ranch hand already, and now this beautiful beast ahhhhhh

Edit: my dad's buying it, and it's for mom! :)

Back
Top Bottom