Thread: Firearms Financing.

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    How long are the payment plans,etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Moparman1303 View Post
    How long are the payment plans,etc?
    All the info is on the TacCap website.

I just wish FF had a larger selection of firearms and optics

CGN Regular
    Great... Thanks to this financing option I just got approved for 2 new toys off of your site and a standing approval for one of those sexy Barrett M99 50BMG's for this fall. My wallet's going to hate me so much now

BANNED

Tactical Capital- why bother?

interest rates:

0% over 3 months
    - 4.99% over 6 months*(actually the equivalent of 9.98 for one year)
    - 14.99% over 12 months

and an admin fee too.

this when you get maybe 0.5% interest on a bank account!

there are some low interest credit cards available- try this from red flag deals- some of them are 9.99% annually and you can use them for more than just firearms purchases..

http://creditcards.redflagdeals.com/...ual_fee_pref=1

yeah, it's your money, not mine.... but jeez, be smart about how you spend it.
    Last edited by nntw; 06-25-2014 at 03:30 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nntw View Post
    interest rates:

0% over 3 months
    - 4.99% over 6 months*(actually the equivalent of 9.98 for one year)
    - 14.99% over 12 months

and an admin fee too.

this when you get maybe 0.5% interest on a bank account!

there are some low interest credit cards available- try this from red flag deals- some of them are 9.99% annually and you can use them for more than just firearms purchases..

http://creditcards.redflagdeals.com/...ual_fee_pref=1

yeah, it's your money, not mine.... but jeez, be smart about how you spend it.
    Credit Cards and Tactical Capital aren't the same. I could have used my CC but I prefer a set date each month that requires payment. I know when they take payment and know that in 6 months it will be paid off. Just like a car loan or mortgage payment.
    I know many many people buy things on credit cards with the intent of making a payment each month but often,,something comes up and the payment goes elsewhere and an item that was meant to be paid off in 6 months is now 18 months. If I don't make my payment on the 15th of each month I loose my rifle I spent $2500 on.

Cheers!!

Interesting idea. Dessert Eagle 44 mag for 165/month with a $500 down payment.

Could be fun. . .
    Read -> Comprehend -> Post

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_r View Post
    Credit Cards and Tactical Capital aren't the same. I could have used my CC but I prefer a set date each month that requires payment. I know when they take payment and know that in 6 months it will be paid off. Just like a car loan or mortgage payment.
    I know many many people buy things on credit cards with the intent of making a payment each month but often,,something comes up and the payment goes elsewhere and an item that was meant to be paid off in 6 months is now 18 months. If I don't make my payment on the 15th of each month I loose my rifle I spent $2500 on.

Cheers!!
    Okay... But you're paying an extra $125 for that, not to mention the service fees....but if it works for you knowing that... After all, it is your $$.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nntw View Post
    Okay... But you're paying an extra $125 for that, not to mention the service fees....but if it works for you knowing that... After all, it is your $$.

I'm fine with it. Tactical Capital customer service was outstanding, Daniel was very prompt, polite and he's 100% gun friendly plus this is a Canadian business. I'm a business owner and will gladly support new business, especially if its gun related. So it cost me a few bucks more then some CC company that charges a few points less but outsources all their calls to Pakistan or Indian. I'm sick and tired of dealing with people that can't speak proper English.
    I will also mention that Canadian business owners also get gouged by CC companies, if I can avoid this I will as Frontier Firearms are stand up fellows.

Cheers!!

Nntw, its only a matter of time:

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/cred...rticle/2536417

Also, if tactical offers zero % over three months no credit card offers this. Even at 6 months their rate beats most cards.
    Last edited by veygas; 06-25-2014 at 09:14 PM.