Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 212141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: CZ 958 "Teaser # 2" :)

Quote Originally Posted by ridgearms View Post
    If it is the standard gas block I am sure NEA can rejuvenate their railed gas block and change the height to match the receiver rail if there is enough demand. I would just kindly ask that you deal with the muzzle device issue without having a pin to secure it. That should be a relatively cheap fix. Also, would like to know if you will have a preorder system.
    With no front sight tower there is no easy way to have a spring detent to lock the break. I like the clean lines of the "Hunter" with no sight tower. The easiest way to secure the break would be with a grub screw at 6 o'clock. Alternatively one could use a lock nut. To keep cost down I would like to see exactly the same barrel on both models. I am sure there will be an entrepreneur out there who could make a simple knurled thread protector to screw on instead of a break.

Pre-order system! This question has been asked:

There will no pre-orders or notify list. When we have a confirmed ETA and price, we will take BACK ORDERS only. A BO is a definite order, we will require your full name, address, phone #, PAL #, date and place of birth (So we can quickly confirm PAL is valid on line) and payment details. No deposit required, when the guns are in stock we will take full payment and ship.\

We also have to work out a fair system so we can allocate some to our stocking dealers, not sure how we will do that at this time.

Grumpy Wolverine suggested we do a "Special Collectors edition" on the first 300 with the appropriate engraving. This would be 300 "Hunters" and 300 "Tactical" so 600 only with a guarantee that they would never be repeated. These would not be cheap, I have no idea on price at this time. I welcome comments

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Pre-order system! This question has been asked:

There will no pre-orders or notify list. When we have a confirmed ETA and price, we will take BACK ORDERS only. A BO is a definite order, we will require your full name, address, phone #, PAL #, date and place of birth (So we can quickly confirm PAL is valid on line) and payment details. No deposit required, when the guns are in stock we will take full payment and ship.\

We also have to work out a fair system so we can allocate some to our stocking dealers, not sure how we will do that at this time.

Grumpy Wolverine suggested we do a "Special Collectors edition" on the first 300 with the appropriate engraving. This would be 300 "Hunters" and 300 "Tactical" so 600 only with a guarantee that they would never be repeated. These would not be cheap, I have no idea on price at this time. I welcome comments
    How would you make them different?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    !!!

!!!
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

Just to confirm, there is no way to add a muzzle device to the "clean" version?

Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    Just to confirm, there is no way to add a muzzle device to the "clean" version?
    John mentioned he is thinking of putting a muzzle brake on the version with no front sight. I think thats what you meant right?

Quote Originally Posted by ridgearms View Post
    John mentioned he is thinking of putting a muzzle brake on the version with no front sight. I think thats what you meant right?
    This would be awesome
    NFA member. Because it's not just about "sport shooting"

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasontheterrible View Post
    How would you make them different?
    Think 300 and what that number represents. I'll give you a hint, the famous place it happened sounds like monopoly.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Not to offend but, I've always found these things ugly but I'm willing to fork out the dough out of principle!
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Think 300 and what that number represents. I'll give you a hint, the famous place it happened sounds like monopoly.
    "Canadians! Lay down your CZs"

"Bureaucrats! Come and take them!"
    We stand on guard for thee.