Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: CZ 958 "Teaser # 2" :)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TRich View Post
    My only complaint is that the dust cover is "boxy" as you say. I would much prefer an angled one that smooths it out a little more, like the original dust cover, but with the rail. Still given a reasonable price, I will probably add one to my collection as my CZ 858 is currently mocked up as a VSS VZ hybrid...
    Agreed. I'd buy one as well. I have wood furniture for mine ready to install.

Will the dust cover from an 858 fit on to get that more traditional look?

???
    Last edited by Kewal; 06-29-2014 at 04:23 PM.

I think the first thing needed to be addressed is all the vz58 owners who may need new receivers. The importer should stand behind there products even if the fault is not there own. Realizing we the Canadian people did not buy these from Costco or Walmart, we need stripped receiver first, and not having to shell 1000+$ to buy a new cz958 because profits are down.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewal View Post
    I think the first thing needed to be addressed is all the vz58 owners who may need new receivers. The importer should stand behind there products even if the fault is not there own. Realizing we the Canadian people did not buy these from Costco or Walmart, we need stripped receiver first, and not having to shell 1000+$ to buy a new cz958 because profits are down.
    This whole deal still has me puzzled??? So when the original FRT # was issued it was based on Sample A! Then when guns were manufactured the reciever was made using part B??? So the origanal prototype was correct! Then we were sold a differant gun that used part B???

The dust cover is Awesome for us optic loving people!
    Thank you Wolverine for making this a reality and for being leaders in the Canadian Firearms industry!

You're going to get your 858s back have some patience. The importer did everything they could to try to prevent this from happening and are still doing what they can to fight it now. Painting them as selfish because they're not giving you a 958 receiver is a dick move.
    We stand on guard for thee.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    Yep, not Wolverine's fault - it's the whimsical 'as the wind blows' Fireams Act that is the issue. Wolverine is doing the best they can under the circumstances. We all look forward to an 858 solution/resolution, as well as the 958's debut.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The amnesty expires after the next federal election. So if Steve doesn't get a majority government. We can kiss our CZ858's goodbye!!!!

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    How come VZ58 owner's need new receivers?
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales