Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 515171819202122232425

Thread: CZ 958 "Teaser # 2" :)

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    This whole deal still has me puzzled??? So when the original FRT # was issued it was based on Sample A! Then when guns were manufactured the reciever was made using part B??? So the origanal prototype was correct! Then we were sold a differant gun that used part B???
    The guns were manufactured as semi autos from full auto receivers but only after a certain date because CZ was using old military stock to clear out the last ones in there warehouse.All the guns before 2007 were built on semi auto receivers, as well as the new CSA ones. The original shippment was all semi auto only.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Skull View Post
    The guns were manufactured as semi autos from full auto receivers but only after a certain date because CZ was using old military stock to clear out the last ones in there warehouse.All the guns before 2007 were built on semi auto receivers, as well as the new CSA ones. The original shippment was all semi auto only.
    So we as paying customers get "SC____D"!!! And not a hope in "H__L" the CZ 858 will ever be NR again!!

I don't understand why this is such a problem for the RCMP to figure out. Destroy the pre 2007 models and leave the classification alone! Sad for those that spent money on these pre 2007 models, but this would be easiest. They won't go for the reasonable and realistic option of realizing that no one is going to convert the things to full-auto anyway.
    If your only political involvement is voting, you don't actually care. Move aside and let the people be heard.

Get involved in your community!

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    So we as paying customers get "SC____D"!!! And not a hope in "H__L" the CZ 858 will ever be NR again!!
    It's not all 858 just ones with certain serial #'s. Ones manufactured before 2007 are still NR and all CSA VZ58's are good as well. I bought a CSA a couple months ago.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

Guys. This thread is about the new CZ958 not the *currently* prohibitted CZ858. Check out the reclassification forum here:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...fication-Forum

for information about that. There is plenty of misinformation here that can be cleared up by looking there.
    We stand on guard for thee.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Skull View Post
    It's not all 858 just ones with certain serial #'s. Ones manufactured before 2007 are still NR and all CSA VZ58's are good as well. I bought a CSA a couple months ago.
    Correct. 05 and 06 are O.K.!! 07 and above are now prohibited. I have a 12. It's the # on the left side of the rear sight block!!1