CZ 958 "Teaser # 2" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering how hard it would be to allow the safety to rotate both forward (CSA) and backward (CZ) I am used to the forward rotation of the CSA guns and ideally would like safety rotation to be the same on both rifles.

I am wondering how hard it would be to allow the safety to rotate both forward (CSA) and backward (CZ) I am used to the forward rotation of the CSA guns and ideally would like safety rotation to be the same on both rifles.

I like the backwards safty of the cz.

i rotated the safety of my CSA around so i t would match my CZ. easy to change it.

love the gun. one suggestion, the back of the receiver at the top looks very heavy. would it be possible to tapper it to more mimic the lines of the original stamp steel cover?

do both versions come with a threaded barrel?

I'll pass and just keep my 11.8 CSA. I wish this new-ish rifle at least had a rail section on the gas block for the sight (possibly a rail section on top and bottom). Is the barrel thickness any different? Can we expect any increase in accuracy?

Do the cz858 bolt, bolt carrier, dust cover compatible ?

Would it be possible to sell stripped receiver/ receiver+barrel if they can be completed with reg. Vz58 part kits ?

Ty

Last edited:
Very nice! I like the top one. Black furniture would have been the cherry on top, but can always get after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom