Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ 958 "Teaser # 2" :)

CGN Regular
    Will recievers only be available?

Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    Looks like there are not interested in answering this one.

I think its a very pertinent question.
    It is not a question of not been interested in answering this question! the question has been asked and answered before but I will explain again.

If and it is a big if, there is a requirement for thousands of striped receivers to allow owners to rebuild their CZ 858 rifles then Wolverine Supplies would look at sourcing them as cheap as possible, the CZ 958 receiver would not be the answer as it will not be cheap. Also Bruno will be hard pressed to keep up with our demand for complete CZ 958 rifles so why would we sell stripped receivers instead, due to the CZ858 debacle we have a lot of lost sales to make up. We have contracted with Bruno to take all the CZ958 rifles that they can build in the next 5 years.

Will post detailed photos ASAP but it will be a few weeks.

Don,t worry about Grumpy quoting 16-18 months, he was a bit late taking his medication so we have to humour him at times. I will post time lines as soon as I have them. When everything is confirmed we will announce prices and take orders but not until then, we will not speculate with customers money.

Looks like they are not interested in answering this one.

Just not for this thread.

Back on topic, I'll be in for one each- I've got a really nice set of Birch hardware, that needs a new home...
    Agree w/ the 'back sloped dust cover' comments, though would like to know how much impact that would have on the # of pic rail slots available (iron site length question..)
    "Neil, if you had any guts you'd yell 'Oh my God, what is that thing?!', scream, and then cut your mic." :

- Michael Collins on the first words to be spoken on the Moon

Looks like they are not interested in answering this one.

They have in the past. The full rifles are in high demand so that's where they are focusing their energy for now. Receiver's only will not be available yet. Destroying CZ858 receivers is still very much premature. The best course of action for CZ858 owners is still to stay the course and wait for an announcement from the Feds which should be coming "shortly".

******Looks like Mr. Wolverine beat me to it.**************
    Last edited by The Joe-Man; 06-13-2014 at 06:46 PM. Reason: ninja'd
    We stand on guard for thee.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    It is not a question of not been interested in answering this question! the question has been asked and answered before but I will explain again.

If and it is a big if, there is a requirement for thousands of striped receivers to allow owners to rebuild their CZ 858 rifles then Wolverine Supplies would look at sourcing them as cheap as possible, the CZ 958 receiver would not be the answer as it will not be cheap. Also Bruno will be hard pressed to keep up with our demand for complete CZ 958 rifles so why would we sell stripped receivers instead, due to the CZ858 debacle we have a lot of lost sales to make up. We have contracted with Bruno to take all the CZ958 rifles that they can build in the next 5 years.

Don,t worry about Grumpy quoting 16-18 months, he was a bit late taking his medication so we have to humour him at times. I will post time lines as soon as I have them. When everything is confirmed we will announce prices and take orders but not until then, we will not speculate with customers money.

thanks for the update!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post

Thanks for the info.

Very appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Very Tough, very light, and I actually like them a lot.
    Yeah, I actually don't mind the beaver barf all that much. Kinda like an AMC Gremlin, even though it's kinda ugly and seems sorta stupid at first, it grows on ya.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RatFink View Post
    General question about these types of rifles - why do they all have stocks that look like they were put together with sawdust vs. real wood?
    Apparently the czech military wasn't worried about their rifles having bling.

I like the beaver barf too.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    Details on the rear sight ? is it elevation adjustable ? Why not have it on the rear of the flattop for a longer sight radius?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Any wood furniture models planned or a wood furniture kit to be offered? Black polymer furniture versions? Can't stand beaver barf...

I heard from a reliable source (my cousin Cletus ) that these will be available for the Xmas buying season, 2014. Save your cash fellas.